Cult Butter Bars.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2013 9:56 PM

I know many people dislike cult and many people like cult. i have no feeling towards that company. these bars have 3 degrees of upsweer, 10 degrees back and are 8.5 inches tall and 29 wide. to me that sounds perfect geo wise, this question has to deal with quality. are these bars any good? if so i am for sure buying them, and since they are very new compare them to other cult bars.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/18/2013 10:33 PM

its all personal preffrence if u like the then get them

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/18/2013 10:55 PM

I can't say much for quality, because my fucking Death Row frame got stolen before i was able to properly demolish it.. lol.. but they are great about warrantying their products, which says quite a lot.. i did have a cult member sprocket 28t that broke, and i emailed them with pics.. their response was so on point.. the next day i got an email asking for my address and what size and color i wanted.. so badass!! the new one came within a few days and i had no problem whatsoever, in the year or so that i had it.. i'd definitely run any of their parts anyday.

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

5/18/2013 10:58 PM

Their heat treated full chromo. Thats better than "good"

Chase Dehart rides them and he is street as hell. Says it all.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/18/2013 11:31 PM

Yeah thats what i figured. I think imma get them. Seem great!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/19/2013 10:26 AM

i would probally run them but i love my bars

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/19/2013 11:08 AM

WallmartBMX wrote:

i would probally run them but i love my bars

whatcha got?

|