Replacement bolts for my brakes

Related:
Create New Tag

11/28/2014 8:14 AM

I have an old cult CC01 complete and I lost the bolts that screw the brakes in to the mounts on the seatstays. What size replacement bolt do I need?

|

11/28/2014 8:43 AM

If its the fit/s&m style mounts then the bolt is 6x1mm thread and i think 1.25 inches long

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

11/28/2014 8:46 AM

tomdon wrote:

If its the fit/s&m style mounts then the bolt is 6x1mm thread and i think 1.25 inches long

Ok how would I be able to tell if they're the fit/s&m ones? They're not removable btw they're built in to the frame

|

11/28/2014 8:49 AM

tomdon wrote:

If its the fit/s&m style mounts then the bolt is 6x1mm thread and i think 1.25 inches long

foraben wrote:

Ok how would I be able to tell if they're the fit/s&m ones? They're not removable btw they're built in to the frame

oh. Well if they're welded then they're not any style. But still 6x1mm thread. The length is either 3/4 or an inch long

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

11/28/2014 8:52 AM

tomdon wrote:

If its the fit/s&m style mounts then the bolt is 6x1mm thread and i think 1.25 inches long

foraben wrote:

Ok how would I be able to tell if they're the fit/s&m ones? They're not removable btw they're built in to the frame

tomdon wrote:

oh. Well if they're welded then they're not any style. But still 6x1mm thread. The length is either 3/4 or an inch long

Ok thanks

|