Cult Dak Grips

Related:
Create New Tag

11/4/2011 11:21 AM

m friend got a free pair of dak grips with a cult order and gave them to me cause i still have the stock og fit grips on my bike. i was just wondering if anyone has used them before and if they were good?

|

11/4/2011 11:25 AM

no there shitty. who uses grips anymore. stop being a pussy and use electrical tape as grips

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

11/4/2011 11:27 AM

og-rider wrote:

no there shitty. who uses grips anymore. stop being a pussy and use electrical tape as grips

this

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

11/4/2011 11:42 AM

Old inner tubes and electrical tape.

|

11/4/2011 11:49 AM

Fondue wrote:

Old inner tubes and electrical tape.

used condoms are easier to find tho

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

11/4/2011 11:51 AM

thanks for the help guys

|

11/4/2011 12:47 PM

Stock grips are too heavy man.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

11/4/2011 2:45 PM

Yeah they are great! super thick and can stretch to be really long (no homo) but they are comfortable and grip great!....Dak himself gave me a free pair when i saw him riding at my high school!

|