Cult Devotion vs Verde Neyer Pro?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/28/2016 6:55 AM

Narrowed it down to 2 bikes for my first complete.

These are the 2 bikes i have narrowed it down too:

Cult Devotion -

or

Verde Neyer Pro -

My heart is telling me the cult.

Any thoughts?

thanks.

|

11/28/2016 8:36 AM

You won't get either of them , you need money to buy bikes

|

11/28/2016 9:05 AM

I would go with the Neyer over the Cult...literally, I almost chose the Neyer, but am going for a Luxe instead b/c of the HA

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

11/28/2016 10:30 AM

eskimojay wrote:

You won't get either of them , you need money to buy bikes

Nice one

|

11/28/2016 10:31 AM

sXeBMXer wrote:

I would go with the Neyer over the Cult...literally, I almost chose the Neyer, but am going for a Luxe instead b/c of the HA

Thanks for the help man

|

11/28/2016 9:26 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

moranzo wrote:

Thanks for the help man

No problem...and I am not saying I don't like Cult bikes...but I like the Verdes better...I did about 2 years of research and narrowed it down to the Verde Luxe, WeThePeople Trust or Colony Endeavor. This was after deciding that I wasn't going to do a custom build at first. I geeked out the research...making spreadsheets, reading tons of reviews...checking this site as well as others....also got to ride some bikes at the park and talked to guys there about what they liked and why...

in the end, see what you can actually test ride...if shops will let you ride stuff. or friends. and if you are poor like me, spend your money wisely. Get something that will last. I am not one of those guys who can buy a new frame/bike/parts every other month or when I get bored with what I have. I had to shop smart

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

11/28/2016 11:05 PM

they're very similar in specs, but the Cult has a double wall front rim whereas the Verde does not. So I'd go with the Cult. Plus it comes with 2 pegs so you're getting more for less of a price.

|

11/28/2016 11:16 PM

Cult is a sick bike looks nice . They did a good job on it

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short