Cult Juvenile 12 Inch BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2012 10:21 AM

Holy fuck, i REALLY want this, seems so fucking cool, does anybody know when its out, how much it will be, and where i will be able to get it from?

THANKSSSS

|

Plymouth, England.

4/27/2012 10:45 AM

bump?

|

Plymouth, England.

4/27/2012 11:03 AM

Die.

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

4/27/2012 11:07 AM

Whatever wrote:

Die.

DaFuQ?

|

Plymouth, England.

4/27/2012 11:47 AM

Those little bikes are REALLY cool. We have a few of each available.

http://www.albes.com/search.aspx?find=juvenile

|

4/27/2012 11:49 AM

You should buy it and get Perfect 10s, a topload, and 185mm Profiles.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/27/2012 11:51 AM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

not sounding poor, but i expected them to cost alot less than that, even if it is is dollars :O is there anyway in the UK that you know of that have them?

|

Plymouth, England.

4/27/2012 11:51 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

You should buy it and get Perfect 10s, a topload, and 185mm Profiles.

would look stupid aha

|

Plymouth, England.

4/27/2012 11:55 AM

Quickeh. wrote:

not sounding poor, but i expected them to cost alot less than that, even if it is is dollars :O is there anyway in the UK that you know of that have them?

They seemed like thay cost alot to me too but if you really think about it they all have sealed rear wheels, bb, ect...

Honestly I'm not sure if they are going to sell well or not. We just brought them in because we know some people that wanted them and because they are really damn cool.

Not sure if any of the UK distros will have them If they do they'll probably end up costing even more. If you can't find them anywhere let us know and we can always ship you one.

|

4/27/2012 12:01 PM

I've just seen on a UK site that they are expected to come to the uk around the 24th of may, still dont know where will stock it though.

as for the price its a shame, because if they priced it well, then they would sell really well for people like me who just want to mess about, in my opinon about £150 would be a really good price but ah well, sure you can ship me one, ill pay for postage and get the bike free, sounds good huh? wink

|

Plymouth, England.

4/27/2012 12:09 PM

Quickeh. wrote:

They seemed like thay cost alot to me too but if you really think about it they all have sealed rear wheels, bb, ect...

Honestly I'm not sure if they are going to sell well or not. We just brought them in because we know some people that wanted them and because they are really damn cool.

Not sure if any of the UK distros will have them If they do they'll probably end up costing even more. If you can't find them anywhere let us know and we can always ship you one.

quick question though, how comes the 12 inch costs the same as the 18 inch?

|

Plymouth, England.

4/27/2012 12:13 PM

Quickeh. wrote:

Not sure. We don't price them, Cult does. My guess is the aluminum frame on the 16" cost a bit more to make than the steel 18" frame. Also it's probably alot easier for Cult to find an 18" cassette wheel for that bike than a 12" one. That 12" bike probably cost a lot for Cult to build.

|

4/27/2012 12:18 PM

Quickeh. wrote:

Not sure. We don't price them, Cult does. My guess is the aluminum frame on the 16" cost a bit more to make than the steel 18" frame. Also it's probably alot easier for Cult to find an 18" cassette wheel for that bike than a 12" one. That 12" bike probably cost a lot for Cult to build.

yeah sounds like a valid reason, grrrr i want a mini bike so much but i dont wanna spend about £200 because i know ill only mess about on it lol

|

Plymouth, England.

4/27/2012 12:36 PM

Quickeh. wrote:

+ Do you know of any other brands that do 12 inches?

|

Plymouth, England.

4/27/2012 12:45 PM

Dope, im gonna buy one for my daughter

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

T34416L3 TW1N5 - Terrible Twins (Twin Terrible One Barcodes) Brakes/Brakeless T1

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND

WTB: Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims
WTB: S&M Pitchfork, 26mm
WTB: BSD Revolution Hub, RHD

4/27/2012 12:48 PM

A08 wrote:

Dope, im gonna buy one for my daughter

fair, considering it is aimed to be a kids bike its not a bad price, but for someone like me, who just wants to mess with it, £250 is alot for a bit of fun lol

|

Plymouth, England.

12/25/2012 11:55 AM

I wanted to buy one too, but is was indeed way too expensive just to mess around with it, so I decided to make one myself :D it's almost finished

|

12/25/2012 11:57 AM

vandeveldekai wrote:

I wanted to buy one too, but is was indeed way too expensive just to mess around with it, so I decided to make one myself :D it's almost finished

Sounds interesting, post pics
And check the dates...

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

12/25/2012 1:38 PM

vandeveldekai wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Sounds interesting, post pics
And check the dates...

Well this is where I'm at right now, miscalulated the TT length so I will do that one over again soon, but I actually just bought this kids bike for like 15€ (I live in belgium-Europe) and bought new tires, spare inner tubes because I already broke 1 :p but just weld 2 tubes as you can see on my picture, you can find the length of the TT on a site, I don't remember which one but it's somewhere :p and I just welded on old handlebars because the standard clamp can't hold the big bmx bars ofcourse, I will post the foto later on because I'm on my mobile right now and the picture is on my computer

|

12/26/2012 1:32 AM

Photo

this is current state of project

ps: what do you mean by 'check the dates'? :p
|

2/26/2017 4:58 PM

Interested in this juvenile 12 inch for my son. He's only 95mm tall though, does any one has the spec on the min. inseam or the height of seat? Thanks!

|

2/26/2017 5:10 PM

95mm, DAMN!!! Has to be some kind of record...

If you have a question, make a new thread.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson