Cult OS v3 and Not sure what I want it to look like

Related:
Create New Tag

4/19/2013 10:10 AM

So I'm building a custom Cult OS v3 in black chrome and I'm not sure what I want it to look like I like the look of Alex Kennedy's black chrome cult but I was thinking black chrome forks and frame and black and chrome everywhere else any ideas?
by the way I kind have to have coloured wall tires especially tan and a brown fat/mid seat I was thinking something like mutinys brown leather seat or Bone Deth Mid Leopard Vibrator seat wink

|

Whatever you do, make sure you and the people you love are happy.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy life.
Whatever you do, make sure you never have any regrets.

4/19/2013 10:12 AM

all black.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/19/2013 10:19 AM

I would go with some chrome parts

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/19/2013 10:21 AM

Not with a black chrome frame

|

4/19/2013 10:25 AM

just get what you want. personally i'd get all safety orange parts. on a black frame. or green or some other crazy color that no one has because i'm a hipster.

|

4/19/2013 10:42 AM

Just to give everyone a rough idea what I was thinking

Frame- Cult OS v3 Black Chrome 21"

Forks- Cult Sect v2 Black Chrome

Headset- Cult Black

Stem- Cult Salvation

Bars- either black or chrome Cult leaders or BSD WZA's

Grips- Cult Vans Gum or some other good gum type colour grip

Pedals- not sure about, I mean like metal pedals because of how bloody grippy they are but I do grind a lot and they so much more expensive then plastics

Cranks- I have BSD Substance in black

Sprocket- I like the cult OS silver and BSD's sprockets ps must run 28t

Chain- I'm really not fussed about

Seat and post- Bone Deth Vibrator Leaopard Mid with Polished BSD post

Tyres- this is hard because I ride literally everything I sesh trails street and park all day so I want something that's meaty like a 2.3 or 2.25 that can cope with all three of those types of terrain and comes in tan or white wall I've been looking at shadow conspiracy's undertaker/overtaker tire

And for wheels is probs my hardest one because I want a hub that looks good reliable comes with its own specific hub guards and copes for lots of grinds I liked BSD's hubs aswell as shadows and I was gonna choose either black or chrome cinema 777 rim

|

4/19/2013 10:43 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

just get what you want. personally i'd get all safety orange parts. on a black frame. or green or some other crazy color that no one has because i'm a hipster.

Haha I'm not exactly exactly hipster but I like to be different kinda why I opted for a black chrome finish

|

4/19/2013 10:47 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

SteezySteve wrote:

Haha I'm not exactly exactly hipster but I like to be different kinda why I opted for a black chrome finish

Lol, i was kidding but for tires i'd get aitken's or any other odyssey tire. I'd get shadow wheels also.

|

4/19/2013 10:57 AM

Yeah I might well birthdays coming soon so I got time to decide

|

4/19/2013 11:16 AM

Get black frame, purple bars, blue forks, green cranks, brown seat, yellow stem and orange aaron ross tires. It will look soo fresh.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.