1/29/2018 7:28 AM

S&M... period.

|

1/29/2018 7:32 AM

Fbm

|

1/29/2018 7:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2018 7:46 AM

Cult Makes very decent stuff but most of it is standard/basic technology, usually using some other companies design (Match Cassette=OG Primo Mix), I have a couple Cult parts (Fork, Front Hub, Both Rims, Seat) and they hold up really well, I Haven't had a single problem with the parts I have, though there are products of theirs you should avoid( the freecoaster being one). People say Cult fans are "paying more for a logo" but actually I've paid pretty standard prices for all the stuff I've bought, plus CULTMEMBER is a %10 discount code that never expires. . . The whole team rips: Dak is always out and about riding and posting clips of him doing the coolest shit.

|

1/29/2018 8:02 AM

They are both probably equally good and strong frames but the S&M will be way cooler

|

Hmmm

1/29/2018 8:09 AM

I think I prefer S&M as a brand, but I don't actually run anything S&M but I do have a Cult seat and post.... Soooo

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

1/29/2018 8:46 AM

I don't know why, but Cult just sorta rubs me the wrong way. I don't really like the design of much of their stuff. I honestly cannot find an actual problem with them, I like Dak/Hawk/Ricany/Dehart, etc I just...I don't identify with their brand as much?

I prefer S&M.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

1/29/2018 8:52 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I don't know why, but Cult just sorta rubs me the wrong way. I don't really like the design of much of their stuff. I honestly ...more

Yes I have no reason to dislike them but if someone thinks I would run cult parts they will be laughed at by myself.
I'm probably just too snobbish.

|

Hmmm

1/29/2018 8:53 AM

S&M any day. Make American Bikes Again!!!

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

1/29/2018 10:47 AM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

S&M any day. Make American Bikes Again!!!

I actual Lol at this

|

If you ain't fallin you ain't trying.

1/29/2018 10:59 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Yes I have no reason to dislike them but if someone thinks I would run cult parts they will be laughed at by myself.
I'm ...more

Haha, coming from the car enthusiast world I am very familiar with brand snobbishness. I succumb to it.

It's pretty much the purpose of branding though. That's my business and...if you want to appeal to a certain crowd, you have to market that way.

Personally for me (and I know they don't make frames) Shadow has become my favorite brand. I love their softgoods, I love their product design, logos, colors, just the whole feel of the brand resonates with me.

I follow Cult's designer on instagram and really like what he does, it just doesn't click with me like other brands do.

Just my opinion.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

1/29/2018 11:13 AM

I’m pretty bummed my Cult stem pinched in a year and a half of owning it new , and only being hand tightened . But whatever , other than that I like them a ton . And S&M will always be one of the best ever

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/29/2018 3:07 PM

I like cult a lot more than S&M as a brand, but S&M is probably one of the best companies in BMX period.

I've also had problems with Cult, bent handlebars, bend forks, and even bent rear triangle on my old Cult Badboy Frame. This was after a ton of abuse of course, its still a very good company.

|

1/29/2018 5:23 PM

In my opinion s&m frames are amazing but prices are pretty high for things I don't feel like are that much better than parts made by cult or bad or even volume

|

1/30/2018 6:16 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Fbm

This!

|

brakeless maniac

1/30/2018 6:26 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I don't know why, but Cult just sorta rubs me the wrong way. I don't really like the design of much of their stuff. I honestly ...more

This. For some reason I don't really like Cult, yet I like most of their riders, I just don't like them I guess lol... the only companies I will buy parts from are, Sunday, Odyssey, Fit, Fiend, S&M, Gsport, and FBM... with a few exceptions of course, like my tires, cranks, or chain are not one of those companies. But that's it. And my next cranks will be Thunderbolts, so it'll be everything besides the chain and tires lol

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/30/2018 6:34 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

S&M... period.

x2

|

1/31/2018 3:48 PM

The only cult parts I have ever run is a chain and BB so i cant give much input on them, but i have a s&m atf frame that i would recommend to anyone.

|

1/31/2018 4:31 PM

Cult sect forks are great forks..only downside is the steerer tube being only 165mm. I need atleast 175 because the headtube on my bad safari frame is taller than normal but if you don't have that problem I would definitely pic up a pair

|