Cult X HUF Collab Bike

Related:
Create New Tag

12/10/2020 11:58 AM

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

What do you think of the bike (and the collab as a whole)?
|

12/10/2020 12:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2020 12:12 PM

BMX pro riders signature weed coming soon ?

I can see it now
Brian foster blue falcon signature strain

|

12/10/2020 12:10 PM

i feel like Cult will have a lot more longevity as a brand because they do tons of these collabs with popular brands, even though these collab bikes seem to be a majority of cruisers and not actual BMX bikes, but i guess at least as long as Cult stays in business they can still support BMX in one way or another.

|

12/10/2020 1:01 PM

Does everything in life have to be related to weed?

|

Husky Nation Member

12/10/2020 1:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2020 1:12 PM

baglagrupie wrote:

If weed bothers you than you are going to be really upset in 20 years time when the government sells the people mushrooms lsd heroin and coke , it’s only a matter of time , I heard Oregon already decriminalized all that stuff , the government fought the war on drugs and the drugs won , once they all realize they can sell, tax , regulate and make profit on all that stuff they will be all over it , a large portion of legal prescribed drugs are just as bad if not worse than street drugs , it’s all about how big pharmacy can make bank

|

12/10/2020 1:53 PM

IMO: lame. I have no problem with weed at all...and think there is only a matter of time before it’s finally legal anyway.

But having a bike covered in marijuana leaves seems very similar to high schoolers or college frat boys who collect empty bottles on their shelf so they can appear edgy...just posturing.

if you want to rock the ganj, so be it. No one gives a shit.

|

12/10/2020 2:17 PM

I'm not a weed guy, but I do like that it matches something HUF has done for years (the Plantlife sock). It's cool when a collab "makes sense."

|

12/10/2020 2:30 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

I'm not a weed guy, but I do like that it matches something HUF has done for years (the Plantlife sock). It's cool when a ...more

First of all: thanks for posting this and all of the other new product updates...really helpful to know new stuff that is approaching the market and even helps make buying decisions.

I agree with you that it is a smart collaboration as I think that cult and huf have a lot of synergies...that being said, I am definitely not the target demo for something like this considering I’m not that into Cult stuff either

|

12/10/2020 4:28 PM

Ok yall are braindead if you don’t like this. A good 24 inch cruiser is such a rarity. Imagine smoking a spliff and riding this around the city

|

13 years old

12/10/2020 4:53 PM

not quite my style but they'd make a killing if they made a bunch of those seats seperately and sold em

|

12/10/2020 6:38 PM

Just seems like a hipster attempt at a collab...felt the same about the supreme bike

|

12/10/2020 6:42 PM

younggotti wrote:

Just seems like a hipster attempt at a collab...felt the same about the supreme bike

Still cooler than Steve bad hat caballeros half bunny hop machine

|

12/10/2020 7:17 PM

I think it’s a cool concept. It’s absolutely not for me, but it’ll be a good thing for Cult and all the dudes who line up for hours to cop HUF stuff

|

12/10/2020 10:35 PM

Honestly s&m, cult, all the companies putting weed leafs all over everything so people can be like hey look i smoke weed is the stupidest shit ever. He I take shots and piss, should we do a bike with turds and piss stickers all over it?

|

12/10/2020 11:16 PM

Poser shit

|

smile

12/10/2020 11:37 PM

The tyres are ugly af. But all tyres with a pattern are. I can’t even imagine anyone pro weed buying it and thinking it actually looks good. Plain black tyres and it wouldn’t look nearly as bad

I don’t care what people do. But this is the equivalent of vegans telling everyone they’re vegan.

|

12/11/2020 1:25 AM

baglagrupie wrote:

once a company has run out of good ideas, yes.

|

12/11/2020 4:15 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

Honestly s&m, cult, all the companies putting weed leafs all over everything so people can be like hey look i smoke weed ...more

Honestly surprised it hasn’t happened already tbh

|

12/11/2020 4:18 AM

Krooked wrote:

Ok yall are braindead if you don’t like this. A good 24 inch cruiser is such a rarity. Imagine smoking a spliff and riding ...more

I have a CX bike or a rigid MTB for that.

I think this is fine, I wouldn't buy it, but that's more because I don't care for Cult as a brand. Just not for me.

I do think their collab stuff is going to be what keeps them going since most of their stuff looks like everything else on the market. This stuff is about the only thing that sets them apart from most brands.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/11/2020 6:38 AM

Krooked wrote:

Ok yall are braindead if you don’t like this. A good 24 inch cruiser is such a rarity. Imagine smoking a spliff and riding ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

I have a CX bike or a rigid MTB for that.

I think this is fine, I wouldn't buy it, but that's more because I don't care for ...more

Yeah. I picked up a Vans/Cult Collab seat. I thought that was pretty sweet and pretty unique

|

Husky Nation Member

12/11/2020 8:13 AM

who or what is HUF?

|

12/11/2020 8:59 AM

pnj wrote:

who or what is HUF?

The weed division over at huffy

|

12/11/2020 6:21 PM

Krooked wrote:

Hate to break it to you... but this didn't make finding a 24" cruiser any easier... These are 26" bikes.

|

12/12/2020 5:05 AM

Another piece of garbage for those drug-addicted posers

|

12/12/2020 7:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/12/2020 7:28 AM

Fatalize wrote:

Another piece of garbage for those drug-addicted posers

Weeds legal dude get over it
Straight edgers are about as bad as vegans
minor threat fucken sucks

|

12/12/2020 12:43 PM

Least it's not rasta.

|

12/12/2020 12:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/12/2020 12:57 PM

Tyres look tacky to me but i can appreciate the rest of the bike, the leaf on the seat looks a bit more subtle rather than the in your face ones on the rubber.
Might just be because the cannabis leaf is featured on so much other tacky shite usually worn or associated with some 15 year old who's discovered weed.

Im not anti-weed in the slightest. Its about time governments realised they could legalise and tax it the same as booze and fags.

I guess this bike will largely be destined to sit in some collectors man-cave or be kept boxed up and punted on for silly money like the S&M supreme’s.

|

12/12/2020 7:51 PM

I hate the tires, and any tires with patterns for that matter. Not a fan of it, but some people will like it and I guess that's all that matters lol.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

12/12/2020 8:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/12/2020 8:59 PM

|

12/12/2020 9:12 PM

What many people don’t realize is that this is one of the last project huf personally involved before he passed away few months ago....

This collaboration means a lot to Robbie morales or he wouldn’t do the video & interview for a drop...

And the bike is stupid cheap....

|