Cult and Dr. Pepper

Related:
Create New Tag

12/6/2010 2:48 PM

Made a bike.
http://agenda.complex.com/dpc/cult-crew
Thought it was pretty sweet because Dr. Pepper is awesome.

|

Refs: Fundyssey23, njbmxerdude, tinybikerider33, CRAZY MAAZY,lil_buddy010, Hunthubbs2

12/6/2010 2:51 PM

wow, i didn't expect that to ever happen.

|

12/6/2010 2:52 PM

Dr. Pepper = Awesome
Cult = One big fucking joke

|

gay, they just put stickers on it. thy should have made it cherry translucent red with black spatters or somethin, with dr pepper color cult stickers

|

I entered, that stem looks sweet.

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

12/6/2010 2:53 PM

Kenealy wrote:

Dr. Pepper = Awesome

this

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

12/6/2010 2:53 PM

dr pepper is awesome
but i do think the stickers look ghetto. minus the cult one on the dt/near the bb

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

12/6/2010 2:57 PM

Its just a normal cult frame with stickers that are very simple to make wacked on it....

apart from the custom stem its a pretty cheap job

|

12/6/2010 2:57 PM

Kenealy wrote:

Dr. Pepper = Awesome

Yep.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/6/2010 2:58 PM

ILYCULT
if you'se aint seen cunt let us talk,
im pretty sure they have a rule about getting things done in under 5 minutes or else it costs them money.

|

12/6/2010 3:03 PM

I have absolutely no respect for cult... none whatsoever... the put stickers on the frame and called it a "special edition"... and dipped the stem in a different color...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

12/6/2010 3:04 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

ILYCULT
if you'se aint seen cunt let us talk,
im pretty sure they have a rule about getting things done in under 5 minutes or else it costs them money.

Probably why I could design products with more ingenuity then them...

|

12/6/2010 3:45 PM

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Cunt-Let-Us-Talk-making-fun-of-Cult,1142555

Theres the vid.
thanks wearnikes :D
dont comment since its obviously a dead thead etc

|

12/6/2010 4:08 PM

if you get the black and whit cult sticker you can make it say clit buy colouring int the last half and the bottom of the u

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

12/6/2010 4:11 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Cunt-Let-Us-Talk-making-fun-of-Cult,1142555

Theres the vid.
thanks wearnikes :D
dont comment since its obviously a dead thead etc

that video is fucking hilarious XD
i still don't see why everyone hates on cult though
however, it is getting annoying that everyone either hates them or is on their dick...

|

12/6/2010 4:12 PM

cornholio wrote:

if you get the black and whit cult sticker you can make it say clit buy colouring int the last half and the bottom of the u

OOH! Your a very mature one aren't you! Just like the people who make "gspot" rims!

I don't understand how so many people are so immature... like the people in my school that draw dicks everywhere and think it's funny...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

12/6/2010 4:14 PM

cornholio wrote:

cschmall wrote:

OOH! Your a very mature one aren't you! Just like the people who make "gspot" rims!

I don't understand how so many people are so immature... like the people in my school that draw dicks everywhere and think it's funny...

hey, dont go slandering those of us who draw dicks everywhere.

|

12/6/2010 4:17 PM

That's seriously the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Cult didn't make the bike, they just tossed on their stickers on a frame.

|

12/6/2010 4:20 PM

cornholio wrote:

cschmall wrote:

I cut danscomp stickers to say damn cops

|

vital's redneck

12/6/2010 4:21 PM

cornholio wrote:

cschmall wrote:

its assholes like you that get so sensitive about that kinda shit that make television and radio censored

|

i was kwbike.co
shithawks are the future

12/6/2010 4:21 PM

cornholio wrote:

cschmall wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

What, are you about 6?

HAHA D1CK5 4R3 FuNN3y!! 1 h4V3 T3H m47uR1tY 1v1 0F 4 F1V3 Y34R 01D

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

12/6/2010 4:22 PM

cschmall wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

cschmall wrote:

What, are you about 6?

no i just enjoy the little things in life that make it bearable instead of getting all asshurt about it

|

i was kwbike.co
shithawks are the future

12/6/2010 4:23 PM

cschmall wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

cschmall wrote:

What, are you about 6?

8===================D

Its all in fun.
No need to get all butthurt over a dick.

|

12/6/2010 4:23 PM

cornholio wrote:

its assholes like you that get so sensitive about that kinda shit that make television and radio censored

Really? I don't give a fuck about cursing... but every 5 seconds everybody is drawing a dick somewhere or making a penis joke... It makes everybody seem like a bunch of gay immature 6 year olds...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

12/6/2010 4:24 PM

cornholio wrote:

cschmall wrote:

shits hilarious
i go to an all guys school and we have to wear sport coats, just about everyone has a black or dark blue jacket so we take chalk and draw huge, detailed penises on our notebooks in chalk and slap them on peoples backs, shits hilarious to see one kid with a huge, detailed, veiny cock on their back
we stopped that sophomore year haha

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

12/6/2010 4:28 PM

cornholio wrote:

cschmall wrote:

brentrides wrote:

shits hilarious
i go to an all guys school and we have to wear sport coats, just about everyone has a black or dark blue jacket so we take chalk and draw huge, detailed penises on our notebooks in chalk and slap them on peoples backs, shits hilarious to see one kid with a huge, detailed, veiny cock on their back
we stopped that sophomore year haha

LMAO! i never thought of that one.
I always liked drawing them on peoples school hats :/

|

12/6/2010 4:49 PM

cornholio wrote:

Why not just get a sticker that says clit? I've got one that says "Clitpuncher"
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs: Fundyssey23, njbmxerdude, tinybikerider33, CRAZY MAAZY,lil_buddy010, Hunthubbs2

12/6/2010 4:54 PM

cornholio wrote:

Street Rat 420 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

LMAO!

|

12/6/2010 5:05 PM

cornholio wrote:

Street Rat 420 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

i'd rather get one that says "uppercunt" (my new word for fisting)

|

i was kwbike.co
shithawks are the future

12/6/2010 9:17 PM

bunch of fucking sellouts

|

ref(s): evenwest94