Cult butter do I pull the trigger

Related:
Create New Tag

3/18/2014 12:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/18/2014 12:27 PM

Have the opertunity to pick up a raw cult butter for 150$ . The frame is a better size for me then the one I am on but I am used to running a rear brake. I'm not against the idea of going brake less I'm down to try it. So I guess what I'm getting at is the price. I don't know much about cult frames but at 150$ I feel like I'm getting a deal. Howmuch do you guys think these go for? Thanks. Edit forgot to mention the frame is used he rated it a 8/10

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

3/18/2014 12:27 PM

Well brand new they are 300 or 350 for chrome i know a guy that was selling one for 75 but it was beat to shit so i think 150 is a great deal. I also have the frame in chrome and i love it, its one of the best frames i have ridden it has the perfect dropouts for pegs and the best geometry!!!

|

3/18/2014 12:32 PM

DO IT!!! Regardless Of The Trendy Image Numerous People Hate On Just For Something To Hate On!!! Cult Build High Quality No Frills, No B.S Frames! Brakeless Is Great! Been Riding Brakeless For A Number Of Years Now & At One Point I Was Brakes Front & Rear 4 Pegs, Freecoaster, At LEAST A Fist & 1/2 Of Seat Post! Dave Freimuth (SP?) Dave Osato & Tobias Wicke Were & Still Are Personal Heros Of Mine! But When You're An Animal Addict & Another Of Your Riding Heros Is Edwin Delarosa! Brakeless Just Seems A Natural Evolution & I've Never Looked Back!

In Short, Cult = Good, Brakeless = Fine, $150 = GREAT Deal, Finally Do Or Don't = DOOOO ITTTTT!!!!

|

3/18/2014 12:32 PM

If you feel like it is a good deal and has better geo for your style go for it

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/18/2014 1:23 PM

Sick deal. Snatch it.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/18/2014 3:19 PM

Thanks for all the input guys! Feel much better about it now. and I'm looking forward to trying brakeless

|

3/18/2014 3:42 PM

Just inspect the frame carefully for cracks. Your buddy might not have noticed them and that would be a bad thing once you have the frame. Pay close attention to all the welds.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

3/18/2014 3:44 PM

Is this your first time trying brakeless. I remember the first time i rode brakeless i thought it would be scary but it wasn't it was like riding with brakes This my opinion riding with no brakes is that you won't have the ability to stop when you want to meaning if you going fast or just other reasons. But you always could put your foot in between the back tire and the seat depending how low your seat is or stomping you foot down. You would get used to.

|

3/18/2014 5:48 PM

Fbmbmxer22 wrote:

Is this your first time trying brakeless. I remember the first time i rode brakeless i thought it would be scary but it wasn't ...more

Thanks for the heads up! i usually have my seat slammed but im sure i could raise it a fist and use that method.

|