Cult dehart tire

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2013 8:09 AM

I am going to buy some dehart tires. What worry me is the fact that i have heard that dehart´s are large, and i don´t know if buy them in 2.10 or 2.25. Now i am riding duo svs 2.25 in the front, and fits.
I have one more question, what are better tires, odyssey chase hawk, kink lyra, cult dehart or duo stunner lo?
I ONLY ride street, and i am going to buy from chainreactioncycles.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/2/2013 8:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2013 8:12 AM

i rode the stunners and the sidewalls didnt hold very well. havent rode the rest so i cant speak on them and i think the hawk only inflates to 2.36 which just about any fork should hold

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/2/2013 8:16 AM

As mentioned by Tom, the Hawk doesnt inflate to the 2.4" its listed at. I would still think on some older forks it isnt gunna fit. Most new forks 2012/13 i would think it will fit fine! The dehart tyres are massive though. the 2.25" didnt fit the original sect forks so thats why there are sect 2s. What forks are you running? It would help knowing what you're running mate.

|

5/2/2013 9:31 AM

Sorry, i forgot to mention what forks i´ve got. I have got a 2012 verde prism stock fork, and a verde prism 2012 stock frame.

I´d like to know more about the others. I also forgot to mention that i don´t grind, because there aren´t any spot in my town.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/2/2013 9:47 AM

you should be fine bro. even if you dont order from dans, theyre site is still great for checking inflated width/diameter of tires. i would say to be safe dont get anything that inflates wider than 2.36

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/2/2013 2:12 PM

hey guys, what are better tires for street, odyssey hawks, cult deharts or duo stunner lo?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/2/2013 2:44 PM

I really dont know about the Hawks i dont know anyone with them but the tread seems pretty street orientated. The Cult Deharts are proven street tyres if i were you i would go with the Deharts & play it safe.

|

5/2/2013 4:48 PM

I had cult Deharts. Got a flat my first ride. They don't grip and slide out on asphalt, and also, mine had bulges so big my bike ride like my rims were egged. I would go for anything BUT the Deharts.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/2/2013 4:51 PM

Deharts aren't that large, they were relatively small compared to my Aitkens.
Do yourself a favor and get some Odyssey Aitken P-Lytes, you really can't go wrong.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/2/2013 4:51 PM

And according to my friend he couldn't ride properly width Deharts, he sold them after 2-3 sessions cause he hated them.

|

5/2/2013 7:46 PM

I don't like them

|

DialedGuerraBmx

5/2/2013 8:52 PM

andyferly wrote:

Do yourself a favor and get some Odyssey Aitken P-Lytes, you really can't go wrong.

lol on EVERY tire threat im like momentums all the way and your like NO get atkins hahaha

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/2/2013 8:56 PM

andyferly wrote:

WallmartBMX wrote:

lol on EVERY tire threat im like momentums all the way and your like NO get atkins hahaha

Nah I don't have anything against other tires, it's just that Aitkens are just good.
I had mine since October 2011 without one flat and they're still in rideable conditions.
They really are some solid tires.

|

5/2/2013 9:04 PM

andyferly wrote:

Nah I don't have anything against other tires, it's just that Aitkens are just good.
I had mine since October 2011 without one flat and they're still in rideable conditions.

Not to be a douchey one upper, but I've had mine since June 2011, haven't had one flat, and wouldn't be surprised if I got another 2 years out of them. One of my friend's is still rocking a four and a half year old Aitken.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/2/2013 9:07 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Not to be a douchey one upper, but I've had mine since June 2011, haven't had one flat, and wouldn't be surprised if I got another 2 years out of them. One of my friend's is still rocking a four and a half year old Aitken.

This is the living proof that Jesus himself gave us Aitkens.

|

5/2/2013 9:33 PM

andyferly wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

andyferly wrote:

This is the living proof that Jesus himself gave us Aitkens.

holy ball nuts cum hole thats a long time .................. lol ive only been riding sinse march 2012

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/2/2013 10:07 PM

I've been running my Aitken since October 2011, and it's in excellent condition. No flats, no problems.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/3/2013 7:36 AM

One problem i found with Aitkens is they roll like shit with low PSI i never run more than 70psi front & back, Im sorry guys but i really didnt like Aitkens. Great Trails tyres but not so much for street. Theyre on a friends bike now. He seems to get along with them well but has an ass load more psi in them than i ever did.

|

5/3/2013 7:37 AM

Demolition Momentums are pretty good as well.

|

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

5/3/2013 7:51 AM

I haven't had my Aitken for too long, only since January, but I'm known to get flats and I haven't got a single one with it yet. And it still looks new.

|

5/3/2013 10:45 AM

I'm really not sure why so many people don't like Deharts. I love mine, I've been riding them for brakeless street non stop for over a year. I've had 2 flats, and they were my fault. They're easy to take off and put on, they're the right gripiness for street and they're fast

|

5/3/2013 12:46 PM

I can only get aitkens in 1.90, and i want 2,20 sooo.....
I´ll get odyssey chase hawk or duo stunner lo.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/3/2013 3:28 PM

T-rider wrote:

There are 2.25 Aitkens.

|

5/3/2013 3:30 PM

Topsey wrote:

One problem i found with Aitkens is they roll like shit with low PSI i never run more than 70psi front & back, Im sorry guys but i really didnt like Aitkens. Great Trails tyres but not so much for street. Theyre on a friends bike now. He seems to get along with them well but has an ass load more psi in them than i ever did.

I feel you on that, I ride like 100-110 psi and they roll smooth, but when they aren't ass pumped they make everything feel sloppy.
So I guess they aren't the best if you're riding low PSI, but they sure are some good tires.

|

5/3/2013 3:40 PM

SpencerVDS wrote:

I'm really not sure why so many people don't like Deharts. I love mine, I've been riding them for brakeless street non stop for over a year. I've had 2 flats, and they were my fault. They're easy to take off and put on, they're the right gripiness for street and they're fast

They are good looking tires, but mine had bulges and didn't have much grip compared to my Odyssey tires, which made them slip when I needed them to grip.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

5/4/2013 12:55 AM

T-rider wrote:

andyferly wrote:

There are 2.25 Aitkens.

There aren´t in crc in black sad

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER