Cult sect v2 forks?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/4/2013 2:48 PM

Has anyone ran these forks? Ordered a pair and I was wondering if they are any good.

|

12/4/2013 3:03 PM

Usually a smarter move is to ask questions and draw a conclusion before buying them cus #cultshit told you to.

|

12/4/2013 3:04 PM

oh god. order then ask? lucky for you they are awesome! responsive and strong! Ive had mine for 6 months and no problems! the dropouts are nice and small so the pegs protect them but the bottom of the fork leg does get hit slightly. Overall id buy them again!

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/4/2013 3:08 PM

Yeah I got em...they're legit.

offset feels nice, I can easily fit a 2.35 animal mtt tire so plenty of clearance too

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/4/2013 3:09 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

oh god. order then ask? lucky for you they are awesome! responsive and strong! Ive had mine for 6 months and no problems! the dropouts are nice and small so the pegs protect them but the bottom of the fork leg does get hit slightly. Overall id buy them again!

Good. Yeah I should have asked first. Hows the tire clearance?

|

12/4/2013 3:13 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

CianMurphy wrote:

^^^look up^^^

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/4/2013 3:14 PM

the other guy says good. ive never run more than a 2.23 tire up front and dont pay much attention. I doubt you would have too much trouble unless you run like HUGE tires(2.4 or 2.5)

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/4/2013 3:18 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

CianMurphy wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

^^^look up^^^

Thanks. Sorry posted it just as I seen it.

|