Cult seems like its getting better

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2013 4:35 PM

They seem like they are starting to make better parts. I'm not against cult but they're not anything special, until i saw the picture on instagram of the new freecoaster they designed and made a proto of. I have high hopes for this freecoaster. Also the Salvation v2 doesn't look bad. The hub looked like it was built like a tank. I'm thinking of getting one if its any good once it comes out.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

9/4/2013 7:19 PM

I like cult more because everyone on the team is a totally rad rider. idk how to explain it properly but there's no "trendy" riders on the team. As in there's no Chad Kerley or Stevie Churchill riders on the team.

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

9/4/2013 7:42 PM

Those new forks they're putting out look sexy, i'd buy em. I still don't understand why they haven't put out a frame with a Tech Street geo though, All those damn frames and they're pretty much all the same besides a couple small tweaks.

|

9/4/2013 8:10 PM

They were never really bad. Basically when they emerged people expected new innovative things since they were a new company but instead Cult went with using old product designs that have already been tested and already work well. People just complain about everything.

|

9/4/2013 8:42 PM

brianoob wrote:

They were never really bad. Basically when they emerged people expected new innovative things since they were a new company ...more

This

|

9/4/2013 8:56 PM

I have always kinda had a thing for Cult. It isnt a "special" brand in the sense of the BMX nerd. The person that i am, that is interested in new things in BMX wouldnt enjoy a company like Cult. But on another side, i dont understand what everybody complains about according to their "image" they just kinda have a few little blurbs that are just quotes from actual Cults, no biggie, but when weed is mentioned, people go nuts, let them be 75% of BMX brands practically endorse weed, so it really isnt just them. Plus, Dak is clean!! It isnt everyone! They do have a company that is really close to what BMX needed at the time it came out. A team game changer. That team is so freakin good! There isnt one person on that team i do not enjoy watching ride! All the teams for frame companies were all okay, but i mean they each had a few good riders and some boring ones, but when all these crazy riders jumped on, they had a crazy team! They are out there for making videos, not flashy, new parts, just simple, hardcore, BMX!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/4/2013 9:42 PM

brianoob wrote:

They were never really bad. Basically when they emerged people expected new innovative things since they were a new company ...more

Not this. cult is straight. fuck cult.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/5/2013 7:55 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I have always kinda had a thing for Cult. It isnt a "special" brand in the sense of the BMX nerd. The person that i am, that ...more

Yeah. I never understood the "image" thing either. I mean, Bone Deth puts a worse image out there than Cult.

|

9/5/2013 6:13 PM

I cant wait for the free coaster

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/5/2013 6:32 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I have always kinda had a thing for Cult. It isnt a "special" brand in the sense of the BMX nerd. The person that i am, that ...more

Trey Jones is clean too i think.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.