Related:
Create New Tag

10/16/2014 2:01 PM

Love this shit! Soon Ill post my all custom chrome Marv build

Photo

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/16/2014 4:32 PM

I loved Tempered's parts, real shame they didn't catch on over here because of the price.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

10/16/2014 5:07 PM

Effting wrote:

I loved Tempered's parts, real shame they didn't catch on over here because of the price.

I have the SureFire frame in black, its so nice. I was surprised not to see many people have them. I sure am happy I was able to get what I have now. I have another topload in black as well.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/16/2014 5:38 PM

Did tempered go out of business?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/16/2014 6:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/16/2014 6:20 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Nope, I just believe they do not have a US distro, still releasing dope shit.

They have one, Sparky's but I do not think they send Sparky's parts anymore.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

10/16/2014 8:24 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Not to my knowledge, although I do remember last time I ordered from Sparky's at the shop, they didn't have many Tempered products on there. So like Effting said, they might not send stuff to Sparky's anymore and Sparky's is just selling their remaining supply.

Or I could be completely off haha.

Anyway, that chrome looks so clean!

|

10/16/2014 9:23 PM

Looks gooooood!

|

Smoke Drink Die

10/17/2014 6:27 AM

My friend use to swear by Tempered. Why didn't you polish it thoough? Cheaper, same look, doesn't flake lol

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx