Custom Vs Complete

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2013 11:29 PM

Waz up so custom vs complete im average rider been riding a horrible gt zone an old one im 14 so yea i need your help!!!!
Thanks

|

5/17/2013 1:07 AM

Depends really. I'd suggest a complete for a new rider. Everything will be smooth on the bike and you won't have to make adjustments for awhile, meaning staying focused on progressing. With that said if you can find a cheap custom on craigslist then possibly go for that. Post the specs of the bike on here and we'll figure out if there quality parts, good price, ect. If you do find one you like, test it out and make sure everything's solid. Your gonna want to look for as much chromoly as possible on the bike. As well as sealed hubs and bearings. Good luck and do your research before you buy.

|

References - jared42069

5/17/2013 2:41 AM

|

5/17/2013 2:43 AM

|

5/17/2013 3:55 AM

fit wifi is a great frame the complete bike would be good if u have the money

|

5/17/2013 10:39 AM

custom completes are nothing but garbage waste of money good for nothing junk

you get a good custom and you should have the bike for years

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/17/2013 10:48 AM

I couldn't ride a complete I'm way to picky about what my bike feels like and what parts on my bike.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/17/2013 10:59 AM

I would not buy from danscomp since you are in NZL because shipping will be a lot of $$$$$$$$$$ unless your are rich.. Then go for it. I think some people on here might know some good places to buy from that is kinda close to you. like evans cycle or something like that..? Could try to find a local bike shop, they can help you out. And complete's are great because they don't cost as much as a custom and over time you can replace the parts when you want.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/17/2013 11:17 AM

completes are just as good as customs. wtp makes sick bikes, so does sunday. buy those.

empirebmx.com

|

fack off

5/17/2013 1:03 PM

if you can afford it, definitely go custom. but if you dont have a ton of cash up front and arent that good to begin with, buy a complete and replace parts as you see fit.

|

Insta: @devicacy

5/17/2013 1:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2013 1:34 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I would not buy from danscomp since you are in NZL because shipping will be a lot of $$$$$$$$$$ unless your are rich.. Then go for it. I think some people on here might know some good places to buy from that is kinda close to you. like evans cycle or something like that..? Could try to find a local bike shop, they can help you out. And complete's are great because they don't cost as much as a custom and over time you can replace the parts when you want.

Na NZL bike shops are way more expensive like for a $500 completein US it would cost $900 NZL

|