Custom-ish Dusted Tires

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2014 6:12 AM

I recently got a new pair of Sunday Current 2.25" tires. I thought it'd be a fun idea to dust the raised letters on the tires with a white paint marker. After I hit the letters, I decided to keep going and write some other stuff on the sidewalls. Came out pretty cool. If you're ever going to do this, make sure you get a paint pen with a small tip, mine was large so I screwed up quite a bit.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

12/29/2014 7:45 AM

I like sidewalls with lots of marking, makes em look fresh
That ride is sexy man!

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

12/29/2014 10:15 AM

That is a nice setup. I think I may take a black sharpie to mine since I have tanwalls...

hmmm...

I like it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/29/2014 1:40 PM

Sick!!!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

12/29/2014 2:52 PM

It's cool but with me I'd rather have a more clean setup with less branding , at least on the tires and seat , that annoys me haha . It looks really good if you like it , reminds me of the KHE tires.

Pretty innovative , I wouldn't thought of it.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/29/2014 9:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2014 9:55 PM

I kinda liked the white on the raised letters because it reminds me of my tires that were on my predator back in the day. but meh outside of the raised lettering

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/30/2014 5:46 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

That is a nice setup. I think I may take a black sharpie to mine since I have tanwalls...

hmmm...

I like it.

If you do post a pic up man, would like to see how it comes out

|

Bruh

12/30/2014 5:50 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

hmmm...

I like it.

Zach P-D wrote:

If you do post a pic up man, would like to see how it comes out

I'm home sick with the flu and my setup is in my garage locked up so I don't know when I will get to it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/30/2014 6:14 AM

I've been writing shit on my tires years. Cool!

|

It’s all bmx

12/30/2014 8:01 AM

Tried it out
Have shit handwriting
Still looked decent

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK