Custom-printing stickers?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2015 6:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2015 6:39 PM

I recently got a used bike that I eventually discerned was a Kink, and I'd like to get stickers - in fact I want more stickers than just that, and was thinking that there must be someone/somewhere that would print custom stuff, like if I made a jpg image on my own they could print it out on some glossy, 8.5"x11" 'sticker-paper' or something, and then i cut out the stickers to apply. That's gotta be a thing, right? Hell I imagine there's sticker-paper available at the store, I just don't have a good printer here haha

Any suggestions for this would be great!

|

8/28/2015 3:40 AM

I was looking into it about a week ago, and the places I looked were set up for really big runs. Not just one or two stickers.

Most of the original bmx stickers seem to be printed onto a clear plastic. Only some of the places can do the printing onto a clear backing and it costs a bit extra. But I think these look best and most professional.

But if you want die cut vinyl stickers, they are generally cheaper for small amounts.

Overall I decided it would be cheaper overall to just buy the original sticker sheets. I'm sure they exist for kink, you just gotta find the ones you want.

I would only get custom ones as a very last resort or maybe for a super special custom job.

|

8/28/2015 5:09 AM

If you want custom stickers get die cut vinyl stickers. I've had every type of sticker and die cut vinyl holds it's own paperback stickers, and the stickers with paper like fronts fade out and peel if they get a small amount of liquid on them.

|

8/28/2015 5:30 AM

www.zazzle.com

They can. And shirts, phone cases, coasters, all kinds of stuff.
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/28/2015 11:11 AM

Beamex wrote:

I was looking into it about a week ago, and the places I looked were set up for really big runs. Not just one or two stickers. ...more

Well I guess it's not so much about 'custom' as it is the fact that, if I could submit the jpg myself, I could cram a ton of stickers onto it and kind of cut them out, like I'd expect that sheet to supply me 10+ stickers and that'd be that! Any specific vendor recommendations? (whether clear-backed plastic or just die-cut vinyl!)

|

8/28/2015 11:12 AM

dave lawrence wrote: www.zazzle.com

They can. And shirts, phone cases, coasters, all kinds of stuff.

thanks am gg check them out right now!

|

8/28/2015 1:03 PM

here hit him up. he did my logos and stuff.

http://signsomething.com/

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

8/29/2015 12:48 AM

Beamex wrote:

I was looking into it about a week ago, and the places I looked were set up for really big runs. Not just one or two stickers. ...more

adfkje wrote:

Well I guess it's not so much about 'custom' as it is the fact that, if I could submit the jpg myself, I could cram a ton of ...more

Probablly not helpful for you, cause it was a local Aussie business. http://www.stickers.net.au

I'm sure there are plenty in the US to chooose from. Let us know how much it costs ya if u do go ahead and get some made.

|

5/1/2016 6:34 PM

Putting stickers in your bikes is actually great. Especially if your bikes looks not so new, stickers will help to regain the beauty of your bike.

I recommend to visit www.allstickerprinting for bumper stickers. They're the cheapest sticker printing in NY.

|

Custom Bumper Stickers? Visit AllStickerPrinting

5/1/2016 11:26 PM

One sheet that big will cost a fair amount. Unless you know someone personally that has access to a sticker printer. Some places do small runs but it's not worth their effort to do a single sheet. If you join a mid/old school bmx group on Facebook there's usually a few people in them that will print repro stickers. All you have to do is get them the image. But for random one off's it won't be cheap

|