DAMN IT, another flat.......

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2012 1:13 PM

....from leaving my bike inside my car, 2nd or 3rd one in as many weeks.

|

8/28/2012 1:16 PM

How did that cause it to go flat?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

8/28/2012 1:22 PM

I leave it over night and by the time I realize its in there the car is HOT inside, I assume thats whats doing it, expanding air and all that. I dont crack my windows and theres no shade in the driveway.

|

8/28/2012 1:22 PM

damn cali heat!!!

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

8/28/2012 1:29 PM

the last one tore were the valve stem attaches i'm assuming thats probably the weakest part of the tube, interested to see if this ones the same.

I wonder if during the day theres just a random explosion inside my car, lol

|

8/28/2012 1:34 PM

supremelylazzy wrote:

the last one tore were the valve stem attaches i'm assuming thats probably the weakest part of the tube, interested to see if this ones the same.

I wonder if during the day theres just a random explosion inside my car, lol

i talked to a guy that said he was walkin outside as his tube blew, so yea i think there is a random explosion lol

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

8/28/2012 1:49 PM

All I can think of to prevent it would be let the air out before you put it in your car.tongue

|

8/28/2012 2:04 PM

happens to me all the time so i try not to leave it in their long. my currently has a flat because of the same thing but it doesn't matter due to my leg.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/28/2012 2:17 PM

Calafia wrote:

All I can think of to prevent it would be let the air out before you put it in your car.tongue

I'm just a retard, that doesn't remember or am to lazy to get it out everytime I come home from the park, theres no reason it should stay in the car overnight with my garage a literal 15 ft away. Tis the reason I buy 4-5 tubes from Dans everytime I order.

|

8/28/2012 4:57 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
gonna go out on a limb here and guess that there was in fact a explosion in my car.
|

8/28/2012 5:09 PM

Had a brand new mtb tube do that in my living room.Turned out to defective.Heard a weird noise,them boom.Blew part of the tire off the rim,and baby powder landed all over my black furniture.shocked

|

8/28/2012 5:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2012 5:11 PM

Calafia wrote:

Had a brand new mtb tube do that in my living room.Turned out to defective.Heard a weird noise,them boom.Blew part of the tire off the rim,and baby powder landed all over my black furniture.shocked

haha i've had that happen when i put about 140psi in my tire because the regulator on my air tank was messed up, it blew my tube and the sidewall of my tire, seriously sound like a 1/4 stick.

|