DECISIONS! help!!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/7/2010 11:41 AM

skavenger tunnel 21'' blue, or federal morrow 21'' blue. I ride mostly street and trails, and park and ramps occasionally. i need to have this ordered by tonight so please help me!!!

|

12/7/2010 11:45 AM

|

12/7/2010 11:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:06 AM

your links dont work

btw of those 2 il go with skavenger ive heard bad things about the morrow
also cant you get other brands like sunday , s&m or FBM?

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

12/7/2010 11:58 AM

collin86 wrote:

this might help other people help you,
https://www.danscomp.com/211377.php#

https://www.danscomp.com/211583.php

narvaez bmx wrote:

your links dont work

btw of those 2 il go with skavenger ive heard bad things about the morrow
also cant you get other brands like sunday , s&m or FBM?

(im on my friends account now) but i have a limit of 360. and i really want a blue frame(i know, picking a frame for colors is the worst idea, but i dont care)
but what did u hear bad about the morrow?

|

12/7/2010 12:19 PM

I thought you already ordered the Morrow?

And i still say go for the Morrow if you lied and did not order it yet...

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

12/7/2010 12:20 PM

collin your links fail EVERY time
when you press the link thing
a box will pop-up that says "Enter Visible Text Link"
that box is so you can "re-name" the link
after you type something in that another box will appear that says "Enter Link URL"
thats the actual thing that pressing the visible text link will redirect you to

e.g. i type danscomp in the "Enter Visible Text Link box"
and after that i type http://www.danscomp.com/ in the "Enter Link URL box"
that will look like this:
danscomp
but what you're doing is putting the link in the "visible text link box" and then closing the second box: http://www.danscomp.com/

|

12/7/2010 12:21 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

booshy ordered the morrow

|

12/7/2010 12:24 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

brianoob wrote:

He ordered the Washington.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

12/7/2010 12:24 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

im not collin, im just using his account. idk im thinking of ordering the tunnel or the morrow like his. i cant decide bacause im starting to hear bad things about the morrow, since it doesnt hav gussets and isnt heat treated, and the tunnel has both. im considering the fbm berzerker to. but i cant decide!!! its so frustrating- 3 frames, 21'' in blue, bu ti just cant pic, the morrow is perfect but it might not be strong enough, the tunnel is good, but idk how it ll do at the trails. and the berzerker is iffy, cause idk anything about it.

|

12/7/2010 12:25 PM

collin86 wrote:

im not collin, im just using his account. idk im thinking of ordering the tunnel or the morrow like his. i cant decide bacause im starting to hear bad things about the morrow, since it doesnt hav gussets and isnt heat treated, and the tunnel has both. im considering the fbm berzerker to. but i cant decide!!! its so frustrating- 3 frames, 21'' in blue, bu ti just cant pic, the morrow is perfect but it might not be strong enough, the tunnel is good, but idk how it ll do at the trails. and the berzerker is iffy, cause idk anything about it.

If the Morrow is strong enough for Ty Morrow it sure as hell is strong enough for you!

|

12/7/2010 12:25 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

brianoob wrote:

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

He ordered the Washington.

oh whoops

|

12/7/2010 12:28 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

collin86 wrote:

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

If the Morrow is strong enough for Ty Morrow it sure as hell is strong enough for you!

true true, but he may be building up a new one everyweek, and i guess ill go with it, but idk im concerned about it cause it doesnt have gussets.

|

12/7/2010 12:35 PM

collin86 wrote:

true true, but he may be building up a new one everyweek, and i guess ill go with it, but idk im concerned about it cause it doesnt have gussets.

I know that i won't ride a frame without gussets (if i have a choice). So i know how you feel. Keep looking around then, find a frame with the perfect geo for you and key features like gussets for example.

Don't worry about color because you can always do a decent spraypaint job if you really didn't like the color.

|

12/7/2010 12:47 PM

Personally I;d go with Cult death Row. I love mine.
Out of those, deffinalty Skavenger

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

12/7/2010 12:49 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

collin86 wrote:

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

I know that i won't ride a frame without gussets (if i have a choice). So i know how you feel. Keep looking around then, find a frame with the perfect geo for you and key features like gussets for example.

Don't worry about color because you can always do a decent spraypaint job if you really didn't like the color.

true, i think im gonna go with either the skavenger tunnel, or morrow. i still cant decide. but im gonna keep searching. the skavener is pretty beefy and the dropouts look indestructably weird. but the morrow has an awesome geo, but im scared about the fact that it has no gussets, so if anyone has any further suggestions, keep commenting please

|

12/7/2010 12:50 PM

eod1214 wrote:

i would cause it has such a perfect geo and i could paint it flat royal blue as soon as i get it, haha but everyone hates on cult so much that im not going to.

|

12/7/2010 12:57 PM

eod1214 wrote:

collin86 wrote:

i would cause it has such a perfect geo and i could paint it flat royal blue as soon as i get it, haha but everyone hates on cult so much that im not going to.

Not buying a frame because poeple ahte on it is almost as stupid as buying it fro color.
Cult is a great company, and the frame is made by Solid, and Solid makes amazing frames.people just hate on image

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum

12/7/2010 12:58 PM

eod1214 wrote:

collin86 wrote:

eod1214 wrote:

Not buying a frame because poeple ahte on it is almost as stupid as buying it fro color.
Cult is a great company, and the frame is made by Solid, and Solid makes amazing frames.people just hate on image

true, idk if i got one i would get the bad boy, but i think im gonna go with the skavenger tunnel. it looks super beefy and light, and the color is great.

|

12/7/2010 1:02 PM

Cult has decent frames. Made by FBM and Solid, which are very reliable companies. I don't like all of Cult's products, but their frames are nice. And because you can get them in raw without clearcoat you can paint it whatever color you want seeing that you are so worried about color.

|

12/7/2010 1:02 PM

collin86 wrote:

eod1214 wrote:

collin86 wrote:

true, idk if i got one i would get the bad boy, but i think im gonna go with the skavenger tunnel. it looks super beefy and light, and the color is great.

Do it dude, that'd be sick. I havent seen anyone on here with a Skavenger yet.

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011

12/7/2010 1:06 PM

eod1214 wrote:

collin86 wrote:

eod1214 wrote:

bout to order it up! i hope it does good on the trails, cause thats what i mostly ride. but considering i rode all summer on a 20.5, 13.25 chainstay, brakeless sunday funday so im not to worried.

|

12/7/2010 1:13 PM

collin86 wrote:

bout to order it up! i hope it does good on the trails, cause thats what i mostly ride. but considering i rode all summer on a 20.5, 13.25 chainstay, brakeless sunday funday so im not to worried.

Awesome bro! You and Collin (if you to ride together) will get your new frames around the same time!

|

12/7/2010 1:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/7/2010 1:32 PM

eod1214 wrote:

collin86 wrote:

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Awesome bro! You and Collin (if you to ride together) will get your new frames around the same time!

yep, he actually is getting the skavenger tunnel to. he changed it cause of the strength issues witht the morrow not having gussets and all, and since he has brken 3 frames this year

|

12/7/2010 1:17 PM

collin86 wrote:

yep, he actually is getting the skavenger tunnel to. he changed it cause of the strength issues witht the morrow not having gussets and all, and since he has brken 3 frames this year

angry

I don't like the sound of that.
|

12/7/2010 1:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2011 12:52 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

collin86 wrote:

\BMX-1995/ wrote: angry

I don't like the sound of that.

its collin again. that was my friend.... and he was talkin me into getting the tunnel so he made this thread. but haha im getting the montana instead of the morrow cause it suits me mores. and by the looks its alot stronger than the morrow.

|

12/7/2010 1:28 PM

wat collin got

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

12/7/2010 1:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2011 12:53 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

wat collin got

what? im ordering thefly montana in 21'' blue, pretty stoked

|

12/7/2010 1:36 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

wat collin got

collin86 wrote:

wat size n color and wat sze color and frame u friend got

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

12/7/2010 1:39 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

wat collin got

collin86 wrote:

HAROF2 wrote:

wat size n color and wat sze color and frame u friend got

i just said... and idk i think hes getting black 20.5, but i doubt he will. he is probaby gonna end up buying my old sunday funday black 20.5 v1

|

12/7/2010 1:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:06 AM

Get an s&m frame. Fuck the blue.

|

BIKE CHECK ♥
Albe's is where it's at!
Chicago, Illinois, - Deep up in the ghetto.