DEEP SHIT

Related:
Create New Tag

7/13/2011 11:24 PM

Well, theres this bmx team tht my friends made up tht is super cool but they wont let me in unless i complete a challenge....my challenge is to do a hop barspin...so i need your guys help and if you can give me all or some of the tips you know that will help like should i bunnny hop high or medium or low, where is the best place to learn like grass and stuff...thanks guys i need this PLEASE

|

7/13/2011 11:26 PM

i just hop and throw them but when you land one you should teach me how to catch them

|

7/13/2011 11:28 PM

If their your "friends" then why do you have to do this just to get in? But learn hop half's first then just start throwing harder and harder. Grass would be a good place to start.

|

7/13/2011 11:29 PM

some of them are my friends, some are dicks, and some are pros (super nice though)...and idk they take it SERIOUSLY ahah ad alright thanks

|

7/13/2011 11:30 PM

Ive only landed a few, but be real confident and commit, I did huge J-hops and that helped me.

|

I asked God for a bike.
But I know God doesn't work that way.
So I stole a bike and asked God for forgiveness.

Jump out of a bowl and go for it. then youll learn flat like this *snap*

|

LMFAO!
ALBES
I call her "The Pussy Beater"
Sexiest Trails Ever.
IMO, Alienation, Eastern, and Verde are all trash.

CHANCExBMX wrote:

some of them are my friends, some are dicks, and some are pros (super nice though)...and idk they take it SERIOUSLY ahah ad alright thanks

Forsure! Good luck with them man, if you have some shin guards wear them just in case...

|

7/13/2011 11:31 PM

careyn wrote:

If their your "friends" then why do you have to do this just to get in? But learn hop half's first then just start throwing harder and harder. Grass would be a good place to start.

This, Imo that's what's wrong with BMX now, everyone thinks it matters who's better if they're your friends you should be able to ride with them.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/13/2011 11:35 PM

Four wrote:

This, Imo that's what's wrong with BMX now, everyone thinks it matters who's better if they're your friends you should be able to ride with them.

haha they are my friends and stuff just it would be pretty cool to actually be part of their "elite" group nd be in their edits nd stuff

|

7/13/2011 11:36 PM

youngun wrote:

Ive only landed a few, but be real confident and commit, I did huge J-hops and that helped me.

like no homo but did u bunny hop super high and suck it up like ur jumping a trash can? or just super high in general with no sucking up? NO HOMO

|

7/13/2011 11:39 PM

CHANCExBMX wrote:

haha they are my friends and stuff just it would be pretty cool to actually be part of their "elite" group nd be in their edits nd stuff

Well yeah i can see that haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/13/2011 11:43 PM

JUST RIDE YOUR BIKE AND HAVE FUN!

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/13/2011 11:45 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

Deffs not this late.

|

LMFAO!
ALBES
I call her "The Pussy Beater"
Sexiest Trails Ever.
IMO, Alienation, Eastern, and Verde are all trash.

7/13/2011 11:51 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

RidingCompton wrote:

Deffs not this late.

lmao hell no hhaha

|