DIY DJ Features

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2016 6:46 AM

Anyone have some cool trails they built they wanna share? I just got access to a piece of land and me and a few buds are gonna start digging soon. Looking for some creative features different from the classic dirt jump. Looking to get some ideas, post a pic or two please.

Here's an old shot, currently on vacation so I don't have much more but since this we threw a sick rainbow rail on the top Photo

|

7/19/2016 11:20 AM

Gotta use the land's existing shape to determine what goes where, same with trees etc. Can't just plan to do whatever.

I've found a great way to go about it is to start with a single jump, then see what kind of speed you bring in/how the jump throws/how you land, and then go off that. If you always land a little to the side or at an angle different from the lip, maybe build it off in that direction and add a hip or something.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/21/2016 8:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2016 8:46 PM

choooching wrote:

Anyone have some cool trails they built they wanna share? I just got access to a piece of land and me and a few buds are gonna ...more

whats a rainbow trail? (scuse the noob lol)

looks like a sick place to ride, that little obstacle!

|

7/22/2016 10:09 AM

choooching wrote:

Anyone have some cool trails they built they wanna share? I just got access to a piece of land and me and a few buds are gonna ...more

iamelvis wrote:

whats a rainbow trail? (scuse the noob lol)

looks like a sick place to ride, that little obstacle!

Rainbow rail, its like a hand rail that you would grind but in the shape of a rainbow, thinking of throwing in a box on the other side for predator grinds

|