DIY gyro tabs?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/4/2013 6:19 PM

Well just discovered my dream frame (fit wifi) is tabless. Any tips/information on tapping the holes for removeable tabs? Anything helps. Hole size, size & thread count of the tap ill need, etc. All I have is a power drill and basic tools. I dont have access to a lathe or anything. I just really dont want to go and fuck up my new frame drilling holes when I get it, so I need help with getting all the procedures done right.. I guess anyone with experience with this help me out?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/4/2013 6:42 PM

If you want, I can take measurements tomorrow during the day on the frames I have. As far as finding the centerline, you familiar with how to do that?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/4/2013 6:46 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

If you want, I can take measurements tomorrow during the day on the frames I have. As far as finding the centerline, you familiar with how to do that?

No.. dude im clueless. Honestly, you might be better suit to do it than me. If you want I can throw some $$ your way and let you do it. Im usually the one whos totally down to do stuff like this, but a brand new frame just isnt worth the risk to me.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx