DK Exo Half Link Chain

Related:
Create New Tag

5/9/2010 12:15 PM

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

5/9/2010 12:20 PM

Sick - yes. Heavy - yes. Will never break - yes

|

5/9/2010 12:22 PM

i dont trust half link chains, for some reason i broken everyone i had rather quickly, like within 2 months, I ride a cheap kmc chain and havent broke it once, been riding it for about a year too

|

5/9/2010 12:23 PM

would it fit on the ratchet?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/9/2010 12:24 PM

NJ RIDER wrote:

i dont trust half link chains, for some reason i broken everyone i had rather quickly, like within 2 months, I ride a cheap kmc chain and havent broke it once, been riding it for about a year too

z chain! lolxz mine broke twice last week but it was like 3 years old, bought another lolxz

|

crystal meth

5/9/2010 12:26 PM

Plans4Ramps wrote:

Sick - yes. Heavy - yes. Will never break - yes

So what if its heavy?

I like the caps that protect your sprocket teeth.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

5/9/2010 12:37 PM

Plans4Ramps wrote:

Sick - yes. Heavy - yes. Will never break - yes

Zachy D wrote:

So what if its heavy?

I like the caps that protect your sprocket teeth.

The caps are actually there to hold the two sides of the links together so they can't be ripped apart. The only way to break open this bad boy is to knock the pins out (which is nearly impossible unless your chain falls on a sharp object right where a pin is).

Looks sweet. Yea I don't really mind the extra weight if it will last forever. It probably won't be that much heavier than a shadow interlock.

|

5/9/2010 12:47 PM

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/9/2010 12:52 PM

WOw, if thats true then it's almost half the weight of the shadow interlock.

|

5/9/2010 12:53 PM

carjakester wrote: its right here on dans 11oz for you weight weenies

Plans4Ramps wrote:

WOw, if thats true then it's almost half the weight of the shadow interlock.

try .2 oz lighter buddy

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/9/2010 12:55 PM

It is heavy, expensive and honestly I think it will still break. A piece will bend and then the pin will come out or if you get enough impact the pin will snap or bend off.

|

5/9/2010 12:59 PM

carjakester wrote: its right here on dans 11oz for you weight weenies

Plans4Ramps wrote:

WOw, if thats true then it's almost half the weight of the shadow interlock.

carjakester wrote:

try .2 oz lighter buddy

Really? hmm

The unit converter I used said differently. Oh well, my bad.

METRIC Units KILL ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

5/9/2010 1:03 PM

I just looked and it said shadow interlock 2 chain 15.36 oz
15.36 oz - 11oz != 0.2oz

|

5/9/2010 1:04 PM

Scratch that. I guess they measured a diff amount of links on a diff site.

|

5/9/2010 2:44 PM

looks pretty nice! i probably wouldnt get it though, i never really have problems with chains other than stretching.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

5/9/2010 2:56 PM

i want to get one they look sweet

|

Refs On Profile +28 from vital bmx
+6 from tcub

5/9/2010 3:48 PM

if only i had $40 to spend on a chain sad

|

5/9/2010 4:25 PM

I would get it but I just bought a new chain.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

5/9/2010 6:09 PM

shit looks sick

|

7/10/2010 3:29 PM

Plans4Ramps wrote:

The caps are actually there to hold the two sides of the links together so they can't be ripped apart. The only way to break open this bad boy is to knock the pins out (which is nearly impossible unless your chain falls on a sharp object right where a pin is).

Looks sweet. Yea I don't really mind the extra weight if it will last forever. It probably won't be that much heavier than a shadow interlock.

This chain is shit ive snapped it 4 times on the middle and edges of the caps just by riding not nothing big everytime they've given me a new one the 1st one i broke i did a sprocket grind usually nothing would happen but nope it snapped and the other 3 time were frome just straight riding...

|

7/10/2010 3:39 PM

40 bucks, fuck that

|

7/10/2010 4:48 PM

i wouldn't spend $40 buck on a part for my bike unless it was something i needed (you do not need a chain to ride)....

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/10/2010 4:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:28 AM

next person that brings up a dead thread is going to suffer....

i will personally fly over to see you

spread your cheeks open wide

and plow you like a bulldozer

and i will show no mercy





na jp. i don't swing that way.

|

7/10/2010 4:56 PM

Plans4Ramps wrote:

Sick - yes. Heavy - yes. Will never break - yes

Zachy D wrote:

So what if its heavy?

I like the caps that protect your sprocket teeth.

Plans4Ramps wrote:

The caps are actually there to hold the two sides of the links together so they can't be ripped apart. The only way to break open this bad boy is to knock the pins out (which is nearly impossible unless your chain falls on a sharp object right where a pin is).

Looks sweet. Yea I don't really mind the extra weight if it will last forever. It probably won't be that much heavier than a shadow interlock.

Actually if you manage to break the slot the pins go in, or pry open the inner side of the chain it will go. Most likely to break this will be smash the hell out of it, or catch it wrong on something that splits it open.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/10/2010 5:00 PM

Zachy D wrote:

So what if its heavy?

I like the caps that protect your sprocket teeth.

Plans4Ramps wrote:

The caps are actually there to hold the two sides of the links together so they can't be ripped apart. The only way to break open this bad boy is to knock the pins out (which is nearly impossible unless your chain falls on a sharp object right where a pin is).

Looks sweet. Yea I don't really mind the extra weight if it will last forever. It probably won't be that much heavier than a shadow interlock.

Nick_Mustakk wrote:

This chain is shit ive snapped it 4 times on the middle and edges of the caps just by riding not nothing big everytime they've given me a new one the 1st one i broke i did a sprocket grind usually nothing would happen but nope it snapped and the other 3 time were frome just straight riding...

Pics or it didn't happen.

I sincerely doubt that you doing a sprocket grind on a regular chain would somehow hold up better. My guess is in your typical sprocket grind you have some pressure on your pedals, and on this chain you said fuck it and just went all out on the chain.

As to it breaking after, you probably put it on wrong or damaged it when you fixed it each time, causing it to snap. That is about 95% of the reason chains snap unexpectedly from just riding. Shit installation or damage from installation.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/10/2010 5:03 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

i wouldn't spend $40 buck on a part for my bike unless it was something i needed (you do not need a chain to ride)....

FUCK YOU

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/10/2010 5:04 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

next person that brings up a dead thread is going to suffer....

i will personally fly over to see you

spread your cheeks open wide

and plow you like a bulldozer

and i will show no mercy





na jp. i don't swing that way.

What's a "bull dover"?

I know bullDOZER but the other thing is a new one to me...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/10/2010 5:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:28 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

What's a "bull dover"?

I know bullDOZER but the other thing is a new one to me...

FUCK!


wasn't paying attention to what i wrote! i have no excuse to how i typed a v instead of z though... O.o

i shall fix it

|