DK Stuff.......Good Or Bad?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2009 4:29 AM

Okay so for some reason ive never owned anything DK. And i was just wondering if they where considered a good company?

|

7/29/2009 5:22 AM

there are alot better ones out there

|

7/29/2009 7:07 AM

yes. they are fine. people say that there are better brands out there, but there is also worse. their parts are strong and durable

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

7/29/2009 7:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/29/2009 7:54 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

yes. they are fine. people say that there are better brands out there, but there is also worse. their parts are strong and durable

to a certian exstent like if your going to be doing like 8 sets and hardcore shit and like almost hitting cats they will be shit buy if you are just going to be doing like flat 180's 3 sets and shit it should be fine

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

7/29/2009 8:05 AM

I HAVE HAD MY DAYTON FRAME FOR A YEAR NOW WITH NO PROBLEMS. I HAVE ALSO HAD THE STOCK CRANKS FOR A YEAR. THAT IS ALL I HAVE LEFT THATS DK. I BROKE EVERY OTHER PART ON THE BIKE QUICK AND REPLACED THEM

|

i rode 2 day did you?

7/29/2009 8:21 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

yes. they are fine. people say that there are better brands out there, but there is also worse. their parts are strong and durable

FITAMRIDER wrote:

to a certian exstent like if your going to be doing like 8 sets and hardcore shit and like almost hitting cats they will be shit buy if you are just going to be doing like flat 180's 3 sets and shit it should be fine

wrong. they will hold up to anything. their riders ride some of their parts and they hold up.

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

7/29/2009 8:30 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

yes. they are fine. people say that there are better brands out there, but there is also worse. their parts are strong and durable

FITAMRIDER wrote:

to a certian exstent like if your going to be doing like 8 sets and hardcore shit and like almost hitting cats they will be shit buy if you are just going to be doing like flat 180's 3 sets and shit it should be fine

alexnjbmx wrote:

wrong. they will hold up to anything. their riders ride some of their parts and they hold up.

there riders have special parts not there fucking racing hubs and shit

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

7/29/2009 10:02 AM

wiggintonjoseph wrote:

I HAVE HAD MY DAYTON FRAME FOR A YEAR NOW WITH NO PROBLEMS. I HAVE ALSO HAD THE STOCK CRANKS FOR A YEAR. THAT IS ALL I HAVE LEFT THATS DK. I BROKE EVERY OTHER PART ON THE BIKE QUICK AND REPLACED THEM

caps lock....

dk is good

|

7/29/2009 10:16 AM

Forks are not too good I would never ride them. I have the DK alpha stem its great no problems at all. There frames are alright just for the price they ask for a 5 + pound frame you could get better.

|

7/29/2009 11:37 AM

idk anything about dk really i know a kid with a step up, thats it haha

|

i done did got a federal now