DO THESE FORKS LOOK BENT?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/16/2013 8:28 AM

just looking for some opinions as my forks have this slight curvature which annoys the fuck out of me.
Photo

|

COLOMBIAN BMX BABY

BIKE CHECK

6/16/2013 8:40 AM

yeh a little

|

GT BMX forever fuck you haters!

6/16/2013 8:40 AM

I agree

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/16/2013 8:49 AM

something ishould worry about?

|

COLOMBIAN BMX BABY

BIKE CHECK

6/16/2013 11:27 AM

Sonicsanti wrote:

something ishould worry about?

Nah dude, they are just slightly bent. I had a mongoose that did that and i just landed nose heavy dive bombs a few times to get em back the where they were... haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/16/2013 4:41 PM

They should be good i'll post a pick of my massively bent red lines hahaha

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/16/2013 4:55 PM

Sonicsanti wrote:

something ishould worry about?

MaximusBikes wrote:

Nah dude, they are just slightly bent. I had a mongoose that did that and i just landed nose heavy dive bombs a few times to get em back the where they were... haha

hahaha thanks dude good idea i´ll do that

|

COLOMBIAN BMX BABY

BIKE CHECK

6/16/2013 4:56 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

They should be good i'll post a pick of my massively bent red lines hahaha

but for how much have you had em?

|

COLOMBIAN BMX BABY

BIKE CHECK

6/16/2013 5:09 PM

I had them for about 3 months but got them from my mum and dad as a prezzie Also got my favourite stem ever

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/16/2013 7:34 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

I had them for about 3 months but got them from my mum and dad as a prezzie Also got my favourite stem ever

oh.. ok thanks

|

COLOMBIAN BMX BABY

BIKE CHECK

6/16/2013 10:47 PM

Sonicsanti wrote:

something ishould worry about?

MaximusBikes wrote:

Nah dude, they are just slightly bent. I had a mongoose that did that and i just landed nose heavy dive bombs a few times to get em back the where they were... haha

Sonicsanti wrote:

hahaha thanks dude good idea i´ll do that

Not a good idea, bending them back will weaken them and make them very prone to cracking, or they could bend in a different position and they'll end up having two bends. But then if you leave them like this they will most likely bend even further.

|

6/16/2013 10:51 PM

little bit

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/16/2013 11:17 PM

Bent. Get new forks

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/17/2013 6:07 AM

I wouldn't throw em away just yet, if it starts to bend any more it'll probably crack and thats when you get new forks.

|