when will the 2014 premium completes releasewhistling

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

9/6/2013 2:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2013 2:53 PM

I would think soon after interbike. did you look on their website it might say

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/6/2013 3:14 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

ya i checked everywhere cant find it and i need one asap

|

9/6/2013 3:17 PM

FITBMX77 wrote:

Haha, you told mom n dad your frame is cracked so you could get a whole new bike, didn't you?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/6/2013 3:47 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

FITBMX77 wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Haha, you told mom n dad your frame is cracked so you could get a whole new bike, didn't you?

You don't understand Chuck.
And old fella could never appreciate the feeling of a Premium CK frame, I mean that generic frame will make you nosemanual bar on the spot, like you don't even need to be on the bike it will just nose bar alone.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

9/6/2013 3:51 PM

Just get a new frame. Get the overpriced CK frame. it will make you hop whip though so it's worth it.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/6/2013 3:59 PM

andyferly wrote:

And old fella could never appreciate the feeling of a Premium CK frame, I mean that generic frame will make you nosemanual bar on the spot, like you don't even need to be on the bike it will just nose bar alone.

Lol. I honestly would love to ride my old bike from 88 to see if it feels as one with me now as it did back then. 19" TT with a layback, and I could throw that thing around like it was an extension of my body. Now, my current bike feels close, but I don't spend anywhere near the same amount of time on it. I think I spent more time on my old bike the first month than I have in the almost two years I've had my current setup.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/6/2013 4:09 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Lol. I honestly would love to ride my old bike from 88 to see if it feels as one with me now as it did back then. 19" TT with a layback, and I could throw that thing around like it was an extension of my body. Now, my current bike feels close, but I don't spend anywhere near the same amount of time on it. I think I spent more time on my old bike the first month than I have in the almost two years I've had my current setup.

Everyone has that old setup that we all regret selling, trading or just stop using.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

9/6/2013 4:14 PM

Ah, that was my "I'm 19 and into cars now. I'll NEVER ride a little kids bike again. Mountain bike maybe, but not a BMX type bike." Haha. How many kids here now will end up doing the same thing?

|

9/6/2013 4:19 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Ah, that was my "I'm 19 and into cars now. I'll NEVER ride a little kids bike again. Mountain bike maybe, but not a BMX type bike." Haha. How many kids here now will end up doing the same thing?

I said the same thing but it was 16. '87-'88 were the days of cool bikes

|

9/6/2013 4:28 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

skubasteve wrote:

I said the same thing but it was 16. '87-'88 were the days of cool bikes

For sure!

|

9/6/2013 7:01 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

FITBMX77 wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

No im givin it to my
Brother and im
Buyin myself a new one

|

9/6/2013 7:40 PM

FITBMX77 wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

FITBMX77 wrote:

No im givin it to my
Brother and im
Buyin myself a new one

Go on Craigslist and buy a cheap used custom complete.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

9/7/2013 4:51 AM

Don't get premium... They are all the fucking same. Go for WTP or FBM or FIT or anything other than premium.

|

Bruh