when will the 2014 premium completes releasewhistling

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

9/6/2013 2:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2013 2:53 PM

I would think soon after interbike. did you look on their website it might say

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/6/2013 3:14 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

ya i checked everywhere cant find it and i need one asap

|

9/6/2013 3:17 PM

FITBMX77 wrote:

Haha, you told mom n dad your frame is cracked so you could get a whole new bike, didn't you?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/6/2013 3:47 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

FITBMX77 wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Haha, you told mom n dad your frame is cracked so you could get a whole new bike, didn't you?

You don't understand Chuck.
And old fella could never appreciate the feeling of a Premium CK frame, I mean that generic frame will make you nosemanual bar on the spot, like you don't even need to be on the bike it will just nose bar alone.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

9/6/2013 3:51 PM

Just get a new frame. Get the overpriced CK frame. it will make you hop whip though so it's worth it.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/6/2013 3:59 PM

andyferly wrote:

And old fella could never appreciate the feeling of a Premium CK frame, I mean that generic frame ...more

Lol. I honestly would love to ride my old bike from 88 to see if it feels as one with me now as it did back then. 19" TT with a layback, and I could throw that thing around like it was an extension of my body. Now, my current bike feels close, but I don't spend anywhere near the same amount of time on it. I think I spent more time on my old bike the first month than I have in the almost two years I've had my current setup.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/6/2013 4:09 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

andyferly wrote:

And old fella could never appreciate the feeling of a Premium CK frame, I mean that generic frame ...more

Chuck8273 wrote:

Lol. I honestly would love to ride my old bike from 88 to see if it feels as one with me now as it did back then. 19" TT with ...more

Everyone has that old setup that we all regret selling, trading or just stop using.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

9/6/2013 4:14 PM

Ah, that was my "I'm 19 and into cars now. I'll NEVER ride a little kids bike again. Mountain bike maybe, but not a BMX type bike." Haha. How many kids here now will end up doing the same thing?

|

9/6/2013 4:19 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Ah, that was my "I'm 19 and into cars now. I'll NEVER ride a little kids bike again. Mountain bike maybe, but not a BMX type ...more

I said the same thing but it was 16. '87-'88 were the days of cool bikes

|

9/6/2013 4:28 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Ah, that was my "I'm 19 and into cars now. I'll NEVER ride a little kids bike again. Mountain bike maybe, but not a BMX type ...more

skubasteve wrote:

I said the same thing but it was 16. '87-'88 were the days of cool bikes

For sure!

|

9/6/2013 7:01 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

FITBMX77 wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

No im givin it to my
Brother and im
Buyin myself a new one

|

9/6/2013 7:40 PM

FITBMX77 wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

FITBMX77 wrote:

No im givin it to my
Brother and im
Buyin myself a new one

Go on Craigslist and buy a cheap used custom complete.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

9/7/2013 4:51 AM

Don't get premium... They are all the fucking same. Go for WTP or FBM or FIT or anything other than premium.

|

Bruh