DSG

Related:
Create New Tag

5/9/2011 1:50 PM

what is the best dsg for the eclat teck? primo or tree? cause im wondering if they will fit because the axle doesnt go right through the dropouts so after putting a guard on it, it might not go on the frame?

|

5/9/2011 3:20 PM

fbm

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/9/2011 3:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2011 3:23 PM

Spenlard wrote:

fbm

DRIVE SIDE GUARD

I'd go with Primo, I think the Tree is for their hubs only.

Edit: Just checked, it's for any hub, so I'd probably go with the Tree guard. My bad!

|

5/9/2011 4:03 PM

i like the dsg i have one and its good

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

5/10/2011 4:45 AM

TCbmx. wrote:

what hub do you run it on?

|

5/10/2011 4:47 AM

TCbmx. wrote:

keironw74 wrote:

what hub do you run it on?

nevermind i just seen it was a profile. but my hub the axle only goes like 2-3 mm in the dropout so if i take up axle space with a guard the wheel wont go in the drop outs?

|

5/10/2011 4:47 AM

i've never heard of the tree, i rocked the DSG on my Old stock Fit Hub,similar to odyssey V3,it should fit any hub out there.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/10/2011 4:49 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i've never heard of the tree, i rocked the DSG on my Old stock Fit Hub,similar to odyssey V3,it should fit any hub out there.

did you see what i wrote about my hub?

|

5/10/2011 4:50 AM

Currentlyim running it on my primo mix but I have rane it on my profile a odyssey v2 and v3 and the alienatin freecoaster and my friend runs one on a proper hub

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

5/10/2011 4:53 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

keironw74 wrote:

no i didnt, what hub do you have?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/10/2011 7:52 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

keironw74 wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

no i didnt, what hub do you have?

Eclat teck the axle only goes like 2-3 mm in the dropout so if i take up axle space with a guard the wheel wont go in the drop outs?

|

5/10/2011 8:15 AM

I take it you've already removed the washer? If not, get the Primo and remove the washer...if it threads ok with the washer in, then replacing the washer with the primo will leave you almost exactly the same leeway.

If you're running a female rear hub, be VERY careful that you get enough thread in on both sides..if you don't and you tighten much they'll rip out!

|

Refs: Spikez5, Shadow_Conspiracy, bstick, hattrckhcky, kingbiker, Gdawg, BEASTASSDICK;] x2, bobPA, Mike Stig, rtr, zach.c, lirider187, Piffery
Don't recommend: ctbmx86 (non receipt of item)
My Ebay feedback:
[url=http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=x_woody_x&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true]
Email and Paypal: WoodserR@gmail.com

5/10/2011 9:29 AM

i use the primo one. it works good but if you get the plastic version just remember that it will crush a little on the dropout and will never sit perfectly straight.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/10/2011 10:30 AM

Gland. fuck your drivetrain lol

Seriously though, the way you're describing your hub I'm not sure any will sit properly. It's a female axle, right? That's why you're not sure any ol' dsg would work?

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

5/10/2011 11:01 AM

imchrisperez wrote:

Gland. fuck your drivetrain lol

Seriously though, the way you're describing your hub I'm not sure any will sit properly. It's a female axle, right? That's why you're not sure any ol' dsg would work?

yeah its female but its not like a normal female, the bolts are 10mm but the axle is 14

|

5/10/2011 12:34 PM

my friends all use the primo. so..primooooo

|

Bikes, boards, and boobs. FTEHW

5/10/2011 2:39 PM

A few people i know had good experience with the primo one, personally i destroyed it

|

twitter

PROBZ