DUB x Monster Street Series Toyko

Related:
Create New Tag

5/26/2014 4:13 AM

WOW! Sooooo many heavy hitters throwing down! Nathan Williams DEFFO deserved the win! Oppo Double, HARD 3 Out??!!!? DAFUQ?! Go check it out! ASAP!

|

5/26/2014 5:36 AM

I was impressed with it. Good little jam

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

5/26/2014 6:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2014 6:48 AM

They've all been really good this year, ed zunda & ben lewis always get me psyched to ride.

That uprail ice 180 was amazing.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/26/2014 8:32 AM

I love these videos! Street jams are the best!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/26/2014 10:13 AM

I really want to chill with AK. He seems so laid-back and happy about everything , always smiling and appreciating everyones presence.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/26/2014 11:01 AM

I love the Dub & Monster street series jams

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/26/2014 5:42 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I really want to chill with AK. He seems so laid-back and happy about everything , always smiling and appreciating everyones ...more

I've always thought the same thing!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/26/2014 10:23 PM

It's amazing to see how far Street has come! All I ever saw when I was younger was the X Games, looooong before there was a "Street" event. The only real street I saw was Riding with older Riders & basking in their awesomeness! Then when My Family got the Internet, I'd spend about 3 days downloading Street DVDs from dodgy websites that gave My Mum's computer viruses haha! Now all I have to do is go to TCU or Collateral or even a quick You Tube search & I can watch hours & hours of Street Riding for FREE! I know that makes Me sound pretty old lol but I am only 26, kinda nearing middle aged in the world of BMX haha! I Love BMX, I Love what it's become & the fact that good dudes, great Riders can make a real good living out of it! & the Street Series is just the perfect example of this!

|