DUDE. wtF.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2010 4:00 AM

Sooo drunk. It's four AM and I have class in five hours.... on the other hand, I landed a tap three today buzzed. I'm GOING to land a flat three today. GDit.

|

FTW!


I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

3/8/2010 4:42 AM

hahah

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

3/8/2010 4:51 AM

fat bald man wrote:

hahah

"WOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOO


Five AM now. Fuck yeah.

|

FTW!


I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

3/8/2010 5:05 AM

yeahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

|

m.o.e.

3/8/2010 9:58 AM

no offense man, but ihighly doubt that youre drunk. it just doesnt make sense that you come on here, and can still type

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

3/8/2010 10:00 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

no offense man, but ihighly doubt that youre drunk. it just doesnt make sense that you come on here, and can still type

this, but well done on landing tap threes

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

3/8/2010 10:09 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

no offense man, but ihighly doubt that youre drunk. it just doesnt make sense that you come on here, and can still type

i do it alot.... aslong as ure not completly fucked u can still type

|

Biggest troll.

3/8/2010 10:10 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

no offense man, but ihighly doubt that youre drunk. it just doesnt make sense that you come on here, and can still type

glub wrote:

i do it alot.... aslong as ure not completly fucked u can still type

This kid is pissed all the tome, he must know what he is talking about

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

3/8/2010 10:10 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

no offense man, but ihighly doubt that youre drunk. it just doesnt make sense that you come on here, and can still type

glub wrote:

i do it alot.... aslong as ure not completly fucked u can still type

yeah. i bet.
and he said he was completely fucked. her said he is sooo drunk

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

3/8/2010 10:11 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

no offense man, but ihighly doubt that youre drunk. it just doesnt make sense that you come on here, and can still type

glub wrote:

i do it alot.... aslong as ure not completly fucked u can still type

camjf wrote:

This kid is pissed all the tome, he must know what he is talking about

who?
me or glub?

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

3/8/2010 10:13 AM

glub wrote:

i do it alot.... aslong as ure not completly fucked u can still type

camjf wrote:

This kid is pissed all the tome, he must know what he is talking about

alexnjbmx wrote:

who?
me or glub?

me i used to go into school drunk and i could write fine too

|

Biggest troll.

3/8/2010 10:17 AM

camjf wrote:

This kid is pissed all the tome, he must know what he is talking about

alexnjbmx wrote:

who?
me or glub?

glub wrote:

me i used to go into school drunk and i could write fine too

i bet glub. i call bullshit on most of the things you say you do

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

3/8/2010 10:54 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

who?
me or glub?

glub wrote:

me i used to go into school drunk and i could write fine too

alexnjbmx wrote:

i bet glub. i call bullshit on most of the things you say you do

Yeah everything I say is bullshit defiantly Because I have to prove something to someone who lives across the globe.. x

|

Biggest troll.

3/8/2010 11:07 AM

glub wrote:

me i used to go into school drunk and i could write fine too

alexnjbmx wrote:

i bet glub. i call bullshit on most of the things you say you do

glub wrote:

Yeah everything I say is bullshit defiantly Because I have to prove something to someone who lives across the globe.. x

no it's because you can't prove it
that's why you say it.

|

3/8/2010 11:12 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

i bet glub. i call bullshit on most of the things you say you do

glub wrote:

Yeah everything I say is bullshit defiantly Because I have to prove something to someone who lives across the globe.. x

ben c wrote:

no it's because you can't prove it
that's why you say it.

i actulyl have a detention slip somwhere for being drunk at school :L it was like "joe alder is being detained for comign into school drunk"
i just said i had family problems :/ x

|

Biggest troll.

3/8/2010 11:14 AM

glub wrote:

Yeah everything I say is bullshit defiantly Because I have to prove something to someone who lives across the globe.. x

ben c wrote:

no it's because you can't prove it
that's why you say it.

glub wrote:

i actulyl have a detention slip somwhere for being drunk at school :L it was like "joe alder is being detained for comign into school drunk"
i just said i had family problems :/ x

you don't just get a detention for being drunk.
you get suspened or expelled or put into isolation.

|

3/8/2010 11:17 AM

ben c wrote:

no it's because you can't prove it
that's why you say it.

glub wrote:

i actulyl have a detention slip somwhere for being drunk at school :L it was like "joe alder is being detained for comign into school drunk"
i just said i had family problems :/ x

ben c wrote:

you don't just get a detention for being drunk.
you get suspened or expelled or put into isolation.

my school got rid of isolation and i was going to get suspended but i said i had alot of family problems so they just gave me a detention and ptu me on some course thing .. :/ x

|

Biggest troll.

3/8/2010 11:53 AM

Glub is a faggot.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/8/2010 4:05 PM

glub wrote:

i actulyl have a detention slip somwhere for being drunk at school :L it was like "joe alder is being detained for comign into school drunk"
i just said i had family problems :/ x

ben c wrote:

you don't just get a detention for being drunk.
you get suspened or expelled or put into isolation.

glub wrote:

my school got rid of isolation and i was going to get suspended but i said i had alot of family problems so they just gave me a detention and ptu me on some course thing .. :/ x

ok glub. keep thinking that you go to school wasted and only get a detention

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

3/8/2010 4:08 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Glub is a faggot.

THIS!!!!!!!!

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

3/8/2010 4:10 PM

ben c wrote:

you don't just get a detention for being drunk.
you get suspened or expelled or put into isolation.

glub wrote:

my school got rid of isolation and i was going to get suspended but i said i had alot of family problems so they just gave me a detention and ptu me on some course thing .. :/ x

alexnjbmx wrote:

ok glub. keep thinking that you go to school wasted and only get a detention

a kid was drunk at my school this year, on a tuesday, he got kicked out

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/8/2010 4:32 PM

buzzed driving is still drunk driving.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

3/8/2010 4:36 PM

glub is coolcool

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

3/8/2010 4:46 PM

hahaha i rode with a nice buzz one time and i was landing and doing all sorts of rad shit! hahahahah...it was hella fun!

|

team fatcats fer life.