Daan Van Wezel seriously injured?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/28/2018 3:03 PM

Hey everyone, a few days ago I saw a video of a kid named Daan trying to toothpick a rail and slamming his head on the cement. One of the worst crashes I’ve ever seen. Does anyone know if he walked away from it? I would not be surprised if he was in a coma. Anyone have the details?

|

3/28/2018 3:06 PM

Never mind, I just realized the date on the post was march 26 2016 ( I was mistaken in thinking it had just happened two days ago). He must be OK because he has posts from this year riding

|

3/28/2018 3:10 PM

You mean this?(apologies for 22ing everyone):
https://twitter.com/adam22/status/713787301260709888

If that's the case, he's doing just fine :
https://www.instagram.com/daanvanwezel/

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/28/2018 4:37 PM

Yes I am talking about that crash. Seriously sickening. You don’t see someone take a hit to the head and neck like that and live.

|

3/28/2018 5:06 PM

freecoaster bmx wrote:

Yes I am talking about that crash. Seriously sickening. You don’t see someone take a hit to the head and neck like that and live.

It broke his back, if the replies to that post are to be believed. Good to see he survived it and is still killing it!

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/28/2018 8:56 PM

Holy shit....

|

3/29/2018 6:50 AM

who?

|

fack off

3/29/2018 6:53 AM

MAN! That is tough to watch..... Glad he's OK, now.

|

3/29/2018 7:06 AM

Bad things happen when Nate Richter is filming you.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

3/29/2018 8:17 AM

Damn that was a bad one! Those type of rails will hook ur ass in the end

|