Daily Grind Front Hub Guard or S&M cymbal front hub guard?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/23/2014 12:06 PM

Does anyone know what one will fit my Colony Alloy Female Axle, Full Sealed Bearing, 36h?

Dont know what size my hub is or how to measure it, much a appreciation if you can help.

|

9/23/2014 1:22 PM

It's more than likely a 3/8 axle. If it was a male axle I could tell you with 100% certainty that the Cymbal would work since I have one and a male axle. I'm a bit iffy since it's a female axle, but it should work

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/23/2014 3:12 PM

If its 3/8", the Cymbal will work.

The Daily Grind will only work with a female axle that uses a 15mm center axle.

For more help, we would need to know the hub model. If you dont know this, we can figure it out for you if you post up some photos.

Hope that helps.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/24/2014 7:49 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

If its 3/8", the Cymbal will work.

The Daily Grind will only work with a female axle that uses a 15mm center axle.

For more help, we would need to know the hub model. If you dont know this, we can figure it out for you if you post up some photos.

Hope that helps.

I only have the name of what I put up?! however I have pictures of the hub...

Photo

Photo

|

9/24/2014 8:52 AM

The cymbal will work on it, we tried my cymbals on my buddys colony wasp front in oilslick so he could get guards for it.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/24/2014 9:03 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

The cymbal will work on it, we tried my cymbals on my buddys colony wasp front in oilslick so he could get guards for it.

Cheers man!

|

9/24/2014 9:09 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

SolRosemeyerBMX wrote:

Cheers man!

Best guards out! im running all four of them. and they work great

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/24/2014 9:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2014 9:36 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

SolRosemeyerBMX wrote:

Cheers man!

Brokenbmx wrote:

The only problem is that there quite pricey but if there as good as people say then I dont mind playing the price

|

9/24/2014 9:37 AM

SolRosemeyerBMX wrote:

Cheers man!

Brokenbmx wrote:

SolRosemeyerBMX wrote:

The only problem is that there quite pricey but if there as good as people say then I dont mind playing the price

well worth the price

|

9/24/2014 9:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2014 9:41 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

SolRosemeyerBMX wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

well worth the price

recommend any pegs as swell?

Was going to get Federal Chromoly just wondering if any better options?

|

9/24/2014 9:43 AM

SolRosemeyerBMX wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

well worth the price

SolRosemeyerBMX wrote:

im a plastic peg guy now but i highly recommend the Fit OG's for metal pegs. If you want plastic pegs id say grab some stolen silencers.

|

9/24/2014 9:49 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

well worth the price

SolRosemeyerBMX wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

im a plastic peg guy now but i highly recommend the Fit OG's for metal pegs. If you want plastic pegs id say grab some stolen silencers.

Ah alright, cheers man for your help!

|

9/24/2014 10:05 AM

No problem and welcome to vital!

|

9/24/2014 10:28 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

No problem and welcome to vital!

Thankss

|