Daily Grind Guards on Clutch hub

Related:
Create New Tag

8/18/2016 5:03 PM

About to order these, subject may have been up before but wondering who has this setup ?

My experience with the Clutch hub has been nothing but trouble from the start. As the hub has a wobble, I still feel confident enough to ride it due to the axle design /bearings. The plastic guard is useless, will warp and explode as mine has. The Gsport Uniguard bends..

Ive seen pics of the DG guards on the Clutch and have a legit shop confirming them working. Just wanted to hear from anyone who may have been on this setup for time time with knowing how they fit, any frame stretching ..etc.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/19/2016 11:03 AM

Sounds to me like you SLAM into grinds.

I know a few dudes running exactly what you are talking about, and they haven't had issues at all (even being 200+lbs in one case).

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/19/2016 12:57 PM

Im really smooth actually. Ive ran BSD plastic guards for months without rotating and they were always fine. Most of the time my guards only touch is if Im riding full on heavy street stuff and not parks. I do more front end grinds over rear. My front BSD guards are barely even touched and Ive had them on the same amount of time. For the time being I have an older FBM guard, gonna try that out until I can replace it with chromo ones.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.