Dakota Roche's motorcycle bike rack!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2018 9:28 PM

Photo

This has to be custom right? Anyone ever see anything like this retail? I am getting a new motorcycle soon and I gotta get one for myself!

|

7/18/2018 2:24 AM

Clint has one as well. It's the grabby part of a bike stand mounted onto the back of the bike.

|

Hmmm

7/18/2018 2:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2018 2:46 AM

haha i ride motocycles too, but if you come across one policecar with a bike on your whip in Germany, you can say good bye to your license

|

IG: @_almost_crook

7/18/2018 5:13 AM

booze wrote:

haha i ride motocycles too, but if you come across one policecar with a bike on your whip in Germany, you can say good bye to your license

Why?

|

Hmmm

7/18/2018 5:18 AM

Cory Martinez has a setup like that too. I think Steve Crandall might as well.

I would suggest getting ahold of a welder/fabrication shop and asking them what they might suggest as you need it to be sturdy.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/18/2018 5:38 AM

I can't remember who, but someone had one where you take out your seat post and insert your bike that way

|

It’s all bmx

7/18/2018 9:58 AM

wont work on my stunt bike haha.

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

7/18/2018 5:48 PM

Edman123 wrote:

Clint has one as well. It's the grabby part of a bike stand mounted onto the back of the bike.

There is also a clamp for the handlebar crossbar too...

|

7/19/2018 4:28 PM

Nice. I haven't seen that type of setup before.

|

7/20/2018 1:49 AM

booze wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Why?

haha it's germany.
at first you have to get the rack TÜV-certified (TÜV = German Association for Technical Inspection)
they would laugh at you when you tell them you want to carry your bmx without taking it apart.

the bmx would be too huge to transport it on the motocycle legally, even when you would get the rack certified. (which would be expensive)

then when you would ride it you would defenitely get pulled over.
that would be the part of loosing your license because they would for sure let you do a drug test.

|

IG: @_almost_crook

7/23/2018 8:48 AM

Clint did it better.

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_