Damn i need serious help with 180s please!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2010 4:14 PM

i seriously dont know whats wrong with me. its almost been a year now since i started biking and i cant get 180s at all! I can jump fine, i could probably jump up more than 2 feet. I just cant get the rotation down i usually end up 90 degrees, i guess i dont incorporate my usuall jump to my 180s but i dont know why. so if anybody could give me huge pointers because ive been practicing non stop and getting no where. ive been watching videos on how to but i guess my body doesnt learn correctly. so please any pointers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

|

1/19/2010 4:16 PM

doesnt meen you can jump 2 feet, doesnt meen you can 180, it will be helpful if you could bunnyhop 2 feet, but you have to learn how to b hop

|

1/19/2010 4:16 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

ok, so what you want to do is find a straight line make like 2 crank turns? (pedal twice) then start to carve(lift up front wheel and point it in direction your going then look for your ear, carve more and lift up back but you gotta look for your ear and carve allot just practice man.

|

Biggest troll.

1/19/2010 4:18 PM

stayfit454 wrote:

doesnt meen you can jump 2 feet, doesnt meen you can 180, it will be helpful if you could bunnyhop 2 feet, but you have to learn how to b hop

by jumping he means bunny hop m,y brudda

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 4:19 PM

stayfit454 wrote:

huss wrote:

yea i kno, im just startin shit haha

|

1/19/2010 4:22 PM

if youve been riding for a year and cant 180, id give up.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/19/2010 4:23 PM

stayfit454 wrote:

huss wrote:

stayfit454 wrote:

yea i kno, im just startin shit haha

dont be such a meanytongue

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 4:25 PM

HyPhy wrote:

wow youre pathetic

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/19/2010 4:27 PM

HyPhy wrote:

JCWpp88 wrote:

wow youre pathetic

/facepalm.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/19/2010 4:47 PM

HyPhy wrote:

JCWpp88 wrote:

wow youre pathetic

HyPhy wrote:

/facepalm.

lold

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/19/2010 4:49 PM

thats rediculous

|

1/19/2010 4:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:25 AM

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/19/2010 6:27 PM

get really fat and watch a lot of tv..... works every time

|

1/19/2010 6:38 PM

mirracoluxstar wrote:

good start on vital dude...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

1/19/2010 6:41 PM

um get moderate speed carve a little and wen ur in the middle of the trick just like whip your back btw wat tricks can you do?

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

1/19/2010 6:42 PM

mirracoluxstar wrote:

happy first post

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

1/19/2010 6:43 PM

i dont get how to do sliders like that. tips?

|

Harold and Kumar Go To Taco Bell

ADD This

http://www.myspace.com/platinumbmx

1/19/2010 6:55 PM

glub explained it best, go with his explaination, an like he said PRACTICE... the only thing you have to worry about is the fakie...

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

1/20/2010 5:34 AM

i had trouble with 180s. i practiced them for like three months, so i stopped ridding for like two weeks and just tried one and went 180 degrees. so just like give it a break till a really nice day and try them

|

1/20/2010 7:07 AM

just do it over and over till you get it,morgan wade didnt just get them his first try. just hop and try to look over your sholder thats more comftorble,kinda helps to watch your front whell for some reason,at first.theres alot of different styles ,you gotta find the one that fits you,flow,agressive..ect

|

if you ride scooters than you should killyourself

1/20/2010 7:36 AM

dont try it flat at first do it like on a wedge to a flat top on a funbox. as far as getting the rotation go with what glub said it is a good explaination

|

1/20/2010 9:01 AM

its all about commitment and turning your head and shoulders and dont look back and i learned them off jumps first that might help you if you do that

|

1/20/2010 3:14 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

um get moderate speed carve a little and wen ur in the middle of the trick just like whip your back btw wat tricks can you do?

i can manual, hop manual, i have roll outs down, im working on turn downs but i dont really ride trails that much so its hard to practice, and i can somewhat nose manual

|

1/20/2010 3:31 PM

GR@NT wrote:

its all about commitment and turning your head and shoulders and dont look back and i learned them off jumps first that might help you if you do that

truth. i learned em on the flybox at ez.

just takes time. but i also found that helps is doing 180s on the quarter, just flow like that for a while, maybe some disasters thrown in, and you get the motion down. then just take it to the streets.

my only problem is that once i 180, i dont fakie, i just kind stop.... any pointers? i guess just go faster?

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

3/13/2012 1:16 PM

GR@NT wrote:

freeagent72 wrote:

just takes time. but i also found that helps is doing 180s on the quarter, just flow like that for a while, maybe some disasters thrown in, and you get the motion down. then just take it to the streets.

my only problem is that once i 180, i dont fakie, i just kind stop.... any pointers? i guess just go faster?

You need to either reverse your pedal to continue rolling back, or just spin back around really quickly.

|

dont hate the noobs.

3/13/2012 2:16 PM

HyPhy wrote:

i love your sig lol

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

3/13/2012 2:50 PM

Zach_Evans wrote:

You need to either reverse your pedal to continue rolling back, or just spin back around really quickly.

are u kidding me? way to start off and make an epic 1st post on vital, bringbing back a 2 year old thread. check the effin dates before posting. ohh and welcome!

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/13/2012 2:54 PM

Dee Hos wrote:

are u kidding me? way to start off and make an epic 1st post on vital, bringbing back a 2 year old thread. check the effin dates before posting. ohh and welcome!

id much rather have a noob bring up old threads then a scammer...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/13/2012 2:55 PM

to the op did you ever learn them or quit?

|

3/13/2012 2:55 PM

freeagent72 wrote:

Zach_Evans wrote:

Dee Hos wrote:

if the date matters so much to u then dont post, but many of us still want to post.

|

dont hate the noobs.