Damn, shit ton of people off their sponsors.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2013 6:53 AM

Sean Ricany, and Darryl Tocco of Osiris
Kevin Perazza off TotalBMX
Gabe Brooks off Demolition

Discuss.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/2/2013 6:56 AM

Bummer for them?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/2/2013 6:59 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Bummer for them?

Yeah, I guess. Kevin didn't even have a reason to leave really. I guess he just wanted something new. Total said he was with them till the end of 2013 but they let him go anyway.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/2/2013 7:09 AM

Shit happens all the time. They'll have new hook ups in no time

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/2/2013 7:50 AM

According to the press release Kevin was leaving Total for better opportunities. Gabe Brooks wished Demoliton well on twitter, so either he chose to leave or Demolition dropped him nicely.

|

5/2/2013 8:20 AM

Im not the greatest Demolition fan. Gabe is one hell of a rider, he will find someone new in no time hopefully a company with higher quality parts & image.

|

5/2/2013 9:09 AM

Topsey wrote:

Im not the greatest Demolition fan. Gabe is one hell of a rider, he will find someone new in no time hopefully a company with ...more

All of my Demo parts have been awesome

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/2/2013 9:23 AM

I wonder how Osiris even stays afloat, i never see anybody wearing their shoes anymore except for the occasional mall kid wearing those puffy high tops that are ugly as shit.

|