Damn thieves and useless security

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2013 10:41 AM

So a local that has a very sick btm build (possibly the cleanest looking build where i live) got his rear wheel stolen the other night. It was locked up in a bike rack at a bank, and the jackasses come in and try to disassemble his bike and fail. the only thing they managed to snag was his wheel luckily. Sad thing is, I ride---well used to ride---with the little fucks that did it. Luckily it was under a security camera so i could ID the 4 people that were tryna take shit...I know damn near every rider where i live because i ride with everyone. Fucked up thing is that twice in the footage you can see the security guard come question them, and he does nothing to stop them... Like WTF? He let them walk off with it without even trying to stop them at all.

What is it now ok to jack parts? wtf... work for it yourselves you lazy fucks.... am i right?

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

9/4/2013 10:56 AM

I fuckin hate people who steal ANYTHING. How shitty of a person are you to steal someone's hard earned shit? Hopefully your friend can get his wheel back. Did you guys tell the security guard?

|

9/4/2013 11:09 AM

i'll be back to school soon. the best way is to get a huge chain and pass it through all the shit , wheels , handlebars , pedals , frame , everything! Take your seat with you. They will not even try taking your forks or something like that i think lol. that's what i'll do.

|

9/4/2013 11:18 AM

omgalienpewpew wrote:

I fuckin hate people who steal ANYTHING. How shitty of a person are you to steal someone's hard earned shit? Hopefully your friend can get his wheel back. Did you guys tell the security guard?

the security guard saw them and did nothing... -_-

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

9/4/2013 11:20 AM

bernardo.costa.12139 wrote:

i'll be back to school soon. the best way is to get a huge chain and pass it through all the shit , wheels , handlebars , pedals , frame , everything! Take your seat with you. They will not even try taking your forks or something like that i think lol. that's what i'll do.

i myself use a heavy u-lock and 2 large cables. they would have taken his whole bike, but luckily his frame fork and front wheel were u-locked and they couldnt break it...

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

9/4/2013 1:08 PM

omgalienpewpew wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

I would have bitched him out and told him to do his fuckin job.

|

9/4/2013 2:30 PM

omgalienpewpew wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

omgalienpewpew wrote:

I would have bitched him out and told him to do his fuckin job.

i think the owner already did... stupid shit though

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

9/4/2013 2:39 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

i think the owner already did... stupid shit though

sorry to ask , but when will u arrive home? just to come check here at that hour for the pedal screws pic/video/explenation. ( i'm europena 22:39 here :D)

|