Damnit...

Related:
Create New Tag

10/29/2009 1:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/29/2009 1:05 PM

Got the friggen swine flu... This shit blows.

This was my only day to ride this week and now that's f'd away.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

10/29/2009 1:09 PM

yea dude randomly yesterday i had a really bad headache my moms in the hospital so i just had to lay there i ate some food and it helped today i woke up with a killer headache and my back was killing me since i broke it but idk why i think i might have something, i hope not though
get better

|

10/29/2009 1:10 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

yea dude randomly yesterday i had a really bad headache my moms in the hospital so i just had to lay there i ate some food and it helped today i woke up with a killer headache and my back was killing me since i broke it but idk why i think i might have something, i hope not though
get better

wtf u broke ur back ?

|

Refs: Stayfit31k, Back Again 4th Time, ScramHype , GoRide4, Blake El Gingero
Email: nakula16@yahoo.com

10/29/2009 1:11 PM

that sucks
i havent caught that yet thank god.
bout to ride during 6th period FTW
get well soon

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

10/29/2009 1:12 PM

Thanks ryan.

I started feeling bad yesterday at work then the fever started last night and then throwing up. I've got a 103 fever rt now but I can't sleep anymore cuz I wet to bed at 1030 and woke up at likw 330

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

10/29/2009 1:12 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

get better

RubDubsRacing wrote:

wtf u broke ur back ?

lol thats what im sayin haha. breakin a back aint comparable to a headache

and that sucks, i was sick last week when it actually stopped rainin

|

Harold and Kumar Go To Taco Bell

ADD This

http://www.myspace.com/platinumbmx

10/29/2009 1:13 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

get better

RubDubsRacing wrote:

wtf u broke ur back ?

yes in march

|

10/29/2009 1:14 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Thanks ryan.

I started feeling bad yesterday at work then the fever started last night and then throwing up. I've got a 103 fever rt now but I can't sleep anymore cuz I wet to bed at 1030 and woke up at likw 330

yea dude i have ben sleeping alot and feel like im gonna throw up any second, the swine flu test is brutal right?

|

10/29/2009 1:43 PM

5 ppl in my unit got that swine flu and had to go to kuwait for a week. they said the Dr. had to stick a long ass needle up there nose and make them bleed like crazy. "was worse then the flue" they said. thats how they test for it. get that done yet??

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night