Dan Lacey off Cinema

Related:
Create New Tag

10/7/2015 1:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2015 3:05 AM

Wonder what will be coming out from Federal soon...

|

Bruh

10/7/2015 2:12 PM

Wonder who will make his replacement

|

10/7/2015 2:14 PM

Cinema sucks

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/7/2015 2:54 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Cinema sucks

Yeah this
Mediocre hubs and pretty much nothing else significant

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/7/2015 7:24 PM

He is probably tired of running terrible parts.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/7/2015 7:43 PM

Cinema probably picked up Adam LZ as a pro.
Dan Lacey was probably tired of that mickey mouse shit.

lol

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/7/2015 7:55 PM

Has everyone bashing Cinema ever even ridden a Cinema part or are they just bandwagoning cause they heard about some of their parts not being that great? Genuinely curious.

Looks like he's switching to Animal though along with Federal

|

10/7/2015 8:01 PM

Have a set of cinema 777's and they're awesome

|

10/7/2015 8:09 PM

I ride a cinema vx2 front hub it's solid as fuck

|

10/7/2015 8:42 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Has everyone bashing Cinema ever even ridden a Cinema part or are they just bandwagoning cause they heard about some of their ...more

They did sort of copied the marmoset(???)

I'm just talking out of my ass, i have no beef with cinema, other that it isn't GSport. lol

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/7/2015 11:55 PM

I have a Cinema ZX hub. It's a simple four pawl hub. Never skips, the axle is rockin' on, bearings are still good.

|

10/8/2015 3:04 AM

everyone bashing cinema yet it withstands this...

|

Bruh

10/8/2015 4:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2015 4:35 AM

What's the bashing towards cinema for :{ ? You're treating cinema badly just like that girl who waited for you at Applebees, but you stood her up...sure she's not super pretty, however she gets the job done and is faithful.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

10/8/2015 10:10 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Has everyone bashing Cinema ever even ridden a Cinema part or are they just bandwagoning cause they heard about some of their ...more

had cinema tungsten hubs to 777 rims. the hubs were terrible. the rims were good. they've dropped a couple more models since this, and they're still in business, so i'm assuming they improved their design drastically. nonetheless, wouldn't buy cinema hubs again.

looks like animal has been making moves lately and if they're picking up new riders then they're hopefully on the verge of a full comeback

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

10/8/2015 10:50 AM

Lacey is such a beast.

I really hope Animal makes a huge comeback.

|

10/8/2015 12:50 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

They make like 3 parts. mediocre is the perfect way to describe cinema. other than their front axle being a different type of steel nothing else is unique or innovative, just mediocre

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/8/2015 1:41 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

my brother has the 333 and it was okay but the bearings blow up consistently

Stocksy has Cinema rims and a front hub and i hate truing them. They're bland and I have no real interest in them.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/8/2015 1:56 PM

Cinema are just like the company that you know exists, but you always forget about. Because it's not really doing anything, just making standard parts that hold up to standard riding. Nothing amazing, but I'm guessing nothing terrible or they'd have a rep

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

10/9/2015 3:11 PM

Photo

Cinema makes good shit . Rim feels amazing
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/9/2015 3:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/9/2015 3:17 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Cinema are just like the company that you know exists, but you always forget about. Because it's not really doing anything, ...more

Sounds like Cult to me.

:D

Although Cult has a Cult-like following that doesn't make sense to me.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/13/2015 12:26 PM

trainwrex wrote:

Lacey is such a beast.

I really hope Animal makes a huge comeback.

fuck yeah animal

|

10/13/2015 9:05 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Cinema are just like the company that you know exists, but you always forget about. Because it's not really doing anything, ...more

THIS

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em