Dans Comp Website Issues

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2015 1:39 AM

Is anyone else having trouble getting onto the Danscomp site? It takes like a minimum of 30 minutes to load on my laptop, and just freezes my screen up. All other sites I go onto are fine. Been going on for a couple of weeks now. emailed their customer service and they said there were no problems with the site and they have had no other complaints. It's driving me bonkers man.

|

5/23/2015 2:07 AM

Nope, fine for me, loads like a dream

|

Bruh

5/23/2015 1:44 PM

I've never had any issues with their website.

|

5/23/2015 10:32 PM

Ok thanks guys. Must be something my end. My mate who is much more computer literate than me says my laptop is fine so it's a bit of a mystery to me. Cheers.

|

5/24/2015 4:40 AM

I've found the best way of getting to dans comp is to go to empire.

Fuck dans

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

5/24/2015 11:46 PM

Haha. Guess that is one way huh! Thing is I really like Dans ( when I can get on! ) I have bought from them for many years now and never had an order screwed up. The other plus, is their delivery times ( to New Zealand ) it is super fast. I order Monday nite my time and it arrives usually the Thursday of Friday of that week ! Have bought stuff from online shops here in NZ and it has taken longer to arrive !! Have also bought from some of these other sites in the US and it has honestly taken up to 3 weeks to get here. Anyways, will keep on trying.

|

5/25/2015 4:10 AM

I'm in Australia and have always gotten better service from empire than dans.

Empire is rider owned, sponsor a heap of riders, care for the scene and put money back into events

Dans is just money hungry

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.