Dans comp

Related:
Create New Tag

9/16/2017 11:27 AM

Wondering any Canadians here have ordered off dans comp if so did you get your stuff right? I usually try to support my local shops but not one shop in Canada has a kink titan frame as the distributor for kink in Canada is closing down and in the next few months I will want a kink titan frame I got my mindset on that frame, I see dans comp has it and will ship to Canada just wondering how the international shipping is fairing? I know about all the extra custom duties and tariff fees

|

Ride till you die

9/16/2017 11:58 AM

Shipping will almost certainly make it not worth it.

|

9/16/2017 12:10 PM

Was only 75 shipping and that was with the customs fees and all it would come to 460 cad which is about norm pricing

|

Ride till you die

9/16/2017 12:40 PM

That's not bad. I order a lot of music stuff from the States and I get hammered with shipping costs. The only company that makes decent strings for my bass VI charges 25 bucks to ship one pack of strings that weigh slightly more than a regular letter would. I assumed a frame would be ridiculously expensive to ship. I guess I was wrong. Have you checked Source? I think they have free shipping on big ticket items(could be wrong).

|

9/16/2017 12:45 PM

I could check source but wouldn't overseas shipping cost a ton let alone the custom fees

|

Ride till you die

9/16/2017 1:06 PM

I think they have free shipping on orders over 100 bucks. I could be wrong. Duties are weird. Sometimes you get dinged and other times nothing(at least with music stuff never ordered a bike). Most of the time I have not been charged duties ordering from the US. I've only ordered from overseas once and I thought for sure I'd get hit but nope.

|

9/16/2017 8:23 PM

We ship dozens of packages to Canada a day. Shipping isn't too bad depending on where you are in Canada. I'm pretty sure we have a few Titian frames that aren't on the website so if there is something you need just give us a call or email and we'll get you set up.

--flip
www.albes.com

|

9/18/2017 5:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/18/2017 5:08 AM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

We ship dozens of packages to Canada a day. Shipping isn't too bad depending on where you are in Canada. I'm pretty sure we ...more

There you go.... give them a call & you can get the info right from someone who can tell you definitively.

|