Dans or Albes Promo Codes

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2019 11:35 AM

Sorry if this is an inappropriate place to post this. Looking for promo codes for this month. Best I could find is 10% off. Anyone got anything better? Thanks in advance!

|

1/17/2019 11:52 AM

Don't order from Dans.

In that one piece of advice, I literally saved you the entire sum of your would-be purchase. Because chances are you'd never get your parts.

Use Albes, or Empire.

Or wait for Adam to come yell at you to go to your local bike shop and then you can give him a reason why you're not gonna do that.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

1/17/2019 1:57 PM

Who even orders from dans anymore?

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

1/18/2019 4:33 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Don't order from Dans.

In that one piece of advice, I literally saved you the entire sum of your would-be purchase. Because chances are you'd never get your parts.

Use Albes, or Empire.

Or wait for Adam to come yell at you to go to your local bike shop and then you can give him a reason why you're not gonna do that.

Do you hate your local shop that much?

But yes, try to support your local shop. Keep it real, keep it local whenever possible.

|

fack off

1/18/2019 6:34 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

But yes, try to support your local shop. Keep it real, keep it local whenever possible.

Tried to help my local guys out a few weeks ago. My local “big shop” once had so many bikes and parts in house, that you struggled to walk through. Now there are no parts and one BMX bike....They are, sadly, on their way out. They were always a great go to shop because of the massive inventory. We then had a local small BMX/skate shop. Stopped in, and to my surprise, it was all fucking scooters, with a few Merrit parts mixed in. needless to say Albes gets my business because of the free shipping.

|

1/18/2019 6:44 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

You're assuming everyone has a local shop that's worth anything. The shops around here only really deal with MTB and road shit and most of them would laugh you out the door, try their best to sell you a road bike or try to convince you that your bike was irreparably damaged if you walked in with a BMX.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

1/18/2019 6:48 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

I don't hate my local shop at all. I have several local shops, and will go to them if they have what I need.

But if we're being realistic, I live in one of the most expensive areas of the country, so everything from lettuce, to milk, to bike parts, to car parts is more expensive than a lot of other places.

It's not always financially feasible or convenient for people to run to their local shop.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

1/18/2019 6:53 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Don't order from Dans.

Use Albes, or Empire.

adamnmexican wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

You're assuming everyone has a local shop that's worth anything. The shops around here only really deal with MTB and road shit and most of them would laugh you out the door, try their best to sell you a road bike or try to convince you that your bike was irreparably damaged if you walked in with a BMX.

^^^This^^^

My local shops (4) are all for high end road/race bikes. They carry limited MTB and BMX stuff. The one shop DOES sell BMX and I actually bought my bike from them. However, it's limited to a couple Sunday and Kink completes. I had to have my complete shipped in since they weren't going to carry it.
Their BMX parts section includes:
1 grip in 3 colors
1 chain
2 Sprockets
1 crank set
2 plastic pedal options
2 types of tires
1 wheel set

and I don't think there is anything else there. It's all in a single case about 2ft by 2 ft and 3 ft tall. It sits on a 3 foot pedestal so it looks more impressive. I would love to have a shop like some of you have nearby. It would be awesome to actually browse products and see them in person. However, I don't have that luxury. So it's Albes/Empire for me.

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

1/18/2019 6:59 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Don't order from Dans.

Use Albes, or Empire.

adamnmexican wrote:

The only thing my local shop has that could go on a BMX are kenda contact tyres and shitty diamondback grips...

|

Hmmm

1/18/2019 7:28 AM

Edman123 wrote:

The only thing my local shop has that could go on a BMX are kenda contact tyres and shitty diamondback grips...

Pretty much same here. We have one BMX-only shop in the whole country but they mostly sell online and I try to order from them whenever they have whatever I'm looking for. Too bad their range of products is quite narrow, which is understandable of course but usually makes me order from Source

|

1/18/2019 8:25 AM

I have 2 local shops within an hour from me. 1 is 80% bmx and started as a bmx shop but has some mtb stuff (mauls bike shop) Halifax Massachusetts
And the other is 100% bmx, rider owned and operated (Circuit BMX) Pawtucket Rhode island.

|

1/18/2019 4:06 PM

There is a good change we have all you need! If we don't we'd do our best to get it. Currently we have a free shipping over $50 deal going AND you can try using the discount code "tape" to get a discount on top of the free shipping.

Party on!

--flip www.albes.com

|