Danscomp?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/18/2010 8:37 PM

I've been trying to stay away from danscomp because of all the stuff I've heard but they are the only website i've checked that have kink kc badger bars in white. I need 8x27" bars in white and the kc badger bars and the demolition pa bars looked good. I don't know if I should order from them or not. And does anyone know any other websites I could find those bars besides albes dans empire and action village?

|

8/18/2010 8:39 PM

Order thru the phone as that's the most secured way.

|

Refs:
HxcPride4 (x2), Bdk1313, Spikez5, Tyler_rides!, Prophet, Dennis916,Bmx_Is_Rad (x2), Skinnyjeanboy, DallyBiker45 (x2), Wolfen, BStick, Iridebmxeveryday, Volume011, Milou

Bike Check

8/18/2010 8:59 PM

RedCrayon wrote:

Order thru the phone as that's the most secured way.

Oh I should of thought of that. Alright I'll do that thanks.

|

8/18/2010 9:00 PM

its fine now, man up lolz

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

8/18/2010 9:54 PM

Effting wrote:

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/18/2010 10:02 PM

Effting wrote:

this,

ive had no problem, i just ordered last week.

|

JPM711

8/18/2010 10:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2010 10:16 PM

dude just order off them . that credit card scamming was a whole bunch of bull shit . i ordered some new shoes off there 3 weeks ago and they didn't do shit to my card.

|

its always sunny in Arizona smile
== l)_.._(I==/__/ ====== pika pika
==(o^_^o)=Z__7=====
==("____")Z7=======
= =" == " =========
haters hate. get use to it .

ON 7/12/10 I GOT TO TALK TO AARON ROSS. I WILL ALL WAYS REMEMBER BEING THAT STOKED.

8/18/2010 11:12 PM

nick519ridebmx wrote:

dude just order off them . that credit card scamming was a whole bunch of bull shit . i ordered some new shoes off there 3 ...more

Ru fucking stupid? It obviously wasn't bullshit if me and a bunch of other people got hacked and had money spent on thesame things.

U sir r a retarded fuck.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

8/19/2010 12:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2010 1:03 AM

nick519ridebmx wrote:

dude just order off them . that credit card scamming was a whole bunch of bull shit . i ordered some new shoes off there 3 ...more

senorita jim wrote:

Ru fucking stupid? It obviously wasn't bullshit if me and a bunch of other people got hacked and had money spent on thesame ...more

as i recall im not stupid. and it was bullshit because we do not know how many transactions you or other people made with there credit cards that week . it could have been from some other website or store you have purchased any item from. and as i recall. when people called to complain about this bull shit danscomps stated it was the first of its kind. and before all this bull shit happen dans comp had an security ad witch stated that danscomp is credit card safe. and it is a confirmed secures web site. and if it wasn't that would be false advertising. so in conclusion you should stop believing ever thing you hear on the internet. sure it was a coincidence you and some other people had there credit card information stolen. but 10% of credit card user lose there credit card information a year. yes the odds are slim but there is still a chance you could lose it . and with this economy theft is on the rise. so sir im not retarded and you should stop acting like a child.

|

its always sunny in Arizona smile
== l)_.._(I==/__/ ====== pika pika
==(o^_^o)=Z__7=====
==("____")Z7=======
= =" == " =========
haters hate. get use to it .

ON 7/12/10 I GOT TO TALK TO AARON ROSS. I WILL ALL WAYS REMEMBER BEING THAT STOKED.

8/19/2010 1:11 AM

can anyone advic me on what are good street/park bmx forks ? x

|

8/19/2010 1:28 AM

odyssey directors.

|