Danscomp

Related:
Create New Tag

7/28/2013 10:55 AM

I ordered a bike the other day and still havent gotten the emails with the tracking codes! DO they sometimes just not send it or what?

|

SHIT HAPPENS

7/28/2013 10:58 AM

Your not gonna get the tracking till it ships and now here's ships on weekends. You'll get it tomorrow

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/28/2013 11:24 AM

well my mom orrdered it thursday so i was hoping it would be in tomorrow.

|

SHIT HAPPENS

7/28/2013 11:29 AM

well if you ordered a bike it would take longer to process I would think and like tom said dans doesn't ship out on the weekends so most likely you'll get the email on monday

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/28/2013 11:30 AM

ok thanks!

|

SHIT HAPPENS

7/28/2013 12:59 PM

Yeah dans doesn't ship or process on weekends. I ordered my bike on a Thursday afternoon and it didn't get processed until Monday in the middle of the day, totally normal.

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin

7/28/2013 1:04 PM

Dans is renouned for not sending out emails when they ship stuff, the twats

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/28/2013 1:06 PM

Gump wrote:

actually ive never heard of dans not sending the email when they ship stuff.. but i hear of albes doing it all the time...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

7/28/2013 1:17 PM

Gump wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

actually ive never heard of dans not sending the email when they ship stuff.. but i hear of albes doing it all the time...

they didnt send me an email when i ordered

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype