Danscomp....

Related:
Create New Tag

10/6/2018 8:27 AM

I have been buying from dans for about 2 years now and have received nothing but awesome service, but about a month ago, I ordered a backpack from them and they haven’t even shipped it out yet. When I first ordered it, it was not on backorder (according to their website) and when I had not received a shipping confirmation email within a week they said it was not in stock and it would be there in a week. So I thought “okay, I’ve had positive experiences with them before, I’ll wait the week” well when I called them yesterday to see when it was going to be delivered, the man (who was extremely kind) told me that they would RECIEVE it on Tuesday. I mean come on, is this where danscomp is now? I plan on canceling my order ASAP and buying direct from the manufacturer

|

10/6/2018 8:39 AM

Danscomp is too broke to have anything in stock. Idk why anyone would order from them anymore. They cut their team, bmx should cut them.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/6/2018 9:02 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Danscomp is too broke to have anything in stock. Idk why anyone would order from them anymore. They cut their team, bmx should cut them.

THIS!!!!!!!!

Buy from Empire BMX...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

10/6/2018 11:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/6/2018 11:33 AM

Dan's 'In' Comp 'etent'

|

10/6/2018 11:36 AM

jbales wrote:

Dan's 'In' Comp 'etent'

Fucking GOLDlaughing laughing laughing laughing

|

10/6/2018 11:41 AM

Yeah Dan's comp used to be really good but for some reason they've gone really downhill recently. I'd say the best now are source, empire, downtown, oriol, and maybe albe's. Those are the shops that I'd buy from.

|

10/6/2018 6:01 PM

Support your local bike shop

|

It’s all bmx

10/6/2018 6:04 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Don’t have one lol

|

10/6/2018 7:49 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Not all of us have ORP as our local shopwink

|

10/8/2018 9:03 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

If your local bike shop is worth supporting...

|

10/11/2018 9:45 AM

I've got $10 in danscomp credit, wonder if they'd even let me redeem it. I'd just like a new pair of Grips

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

10/11/2018 10:52 AM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

I've got $10 in danscomp credit, wonder if they'd even let me redeem it. I'd just like a new pair of Grips

I think they stopped that my guy..

|

10/11/2018 11:09 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

I’ve heard this many times, but I don’t think it’s necessarily better to support a (possibly shitty) local that focuses on $10,000 road bikes instead of someone like Chad Powers who lives BMX.

|

10/15/2018 4:39 PM

Hmm... thats weird. Yeah they used to be the living shiz. First time i hear bad about them. Had a bunch of friends order there, but I used to shop local at this all bmx shop called Knight Bikes (oh how I miss you). Now I just order off Albe’s because they always have promotions going on and even though they dont have too much in stock, they always seem to have what I’m looking for.

|