Danscomp customer service SUCKS!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2013 10:25 AM

Danscomp customer service sucks absolute balls, i spent half an hour on hold, waiting for them to tell me a three word fucking answer, next time i order parts i am doing it through ALBES....

(me) Hi I'd Like to add something on my address, all i need to add is unit #1
(Dans) Sure, can u hold on one minute, so i can check to see if i can do that...

30 mins later

(Dans) its been added.
(me) thanks

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/22/2013 10:31 AM

I get my shit from albes. Usually because Empire is too far away. If it's something I don't need asap I'll get it from empire.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/22/2013 10:31 AM

Fix your sig.........

|

7/22/2013 10:34 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Fix your sig.........

Read this, scrolled up, laughed.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/22/2013 10:36 AM

Order from Empire

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/22/2013 10:41 AM

Ive never had a problem with them, when ever i call i get a response really fast

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/22/2013 10:42 AM

yeah, empire and albes are much more friendly than dans

I always order from albes and empire unless dans has somthing ridiculously cheap on sale, like a fork (strand v2) for 59 bucks instead of 120

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/22/2013 11:00 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Fix your sig.........

kk

|

BIKE CHECK

7/22/2013 11:10 AM

They once emailed me telling me my order was cancelled for no reason then 4 months later my order showed up it was weird

|

7/22/2013 11:22 AM

Photo
|

7/22/2013 11:45 AM

bloghogs wrote: Photo

i fixed it

|

BIKE CHECK

7/22/2013 11:48 AM

I sized it for you.The only problem was it was too tall.

|

7/22/2013 11:51 AM

bloghogs wrote:

I sized it for you.The only problem was it was too tall.

oh ok thanks

|

BIKE CHECK

7/22/2013 3:10 PM

Empire

|

It’s all bmx

7/22/2013 3:41 PM

I lile dans because its straight forward and no fucking around.
Last time I ordered albes it took 5 days too. Dont get me wrong I love albes & empire but Dans is soo quick for me & its free shipping over 30$.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/22/2013 4:09 PM

Dans and empire are great. Albes has the worst customer service ever. I fucking hate Albes

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/22/2013 8:57 PM

What do you expect? Danscomp is the biggest BMX mailorder site in the entire world. Obviously they would be busy. Do you think you were the only person calling them at that time?

|

7/22/2013 9:42 PM

Yeah i got a primo anneyerlator V2 stem and i cracked through the whole thing in a week and rang up asking about if there is any warranty and they put me on hold for an hour and a half (In Aus by the way so it wasn't cheap) and the guy came back and said sorry i don't know where we stand with that.
Fuck them but at least they are fast and cheap. also i guess they will always be busy

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/23/2013 4:24 AM

brianoob wrote:

What do you expect? Danscomp is the biggest BMX mailorder site in the entire world. Obviously they would be busy. Do you think ...more

here's the thing tho, the hole damn time i was on hold, some automated voice kept saying " there are currently 0 callers ahead of you"... like WTF do they not want to do there job!!!!

|

BIKE CHECK

7/23/2013 4:46 AM

jamiespadina wrote:

Yeah i got a primo anneyerlator V2 stem and i cracked through the whole thing in a week and rang up asking about if there is ...more

Dans phone services suck, but there shipping is crazy fast, my shit got her in 2 days, on ground shipping!!!!

|

BIKE CHECK

7/23/2013 5:09 AM

If I need something from Albes super fast, I talk to them about it. Flip and Dane are super good guys to deal with, and they won't charge you for faster shipping if they don't need to. Dans is closer to me, and If I order something before 4pm, I get it the next day, which is always sweet. Dans has some great prices on some things, but on others, Albes does. Also, for wheels, I go with Albes. Dans doesn't have Ribcages for some odd reason, and, the Nitro circus guys (and girl) get their wheels from them, so that's an added cool point. As far as customer service goes, I have only had to call Albes, and that was to make sure my order got to my house by my sons birthday, because they had to make substitutions due to things being out of stock. They got my stuff to me on time. We all will have good and bad expirences with each place. All you can do is try to talk to them, (in a nice manner, they are people like we are) and get issues resolved. The nicer you are, the more willing people will be to do whatever they need to to make things right.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/23/2013 6:44 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

If I need something from Albes super fast, I talk to them about it. Flip and Dane are super good guys to deal with, and they ...more

cool

|

BIKE CHECK