Danscomp is so unprofessional

Related:
Create New Tag

12/23/2013 6:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2013 6:46 AM

They can't even reply to a simple email properly

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/23/2013 6:49 AM

Call them, I've called them a few times and the handled everything just fine like that

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/23/2013 6:54 AM

Well, I am sure there aren't 114513135151351351 other kids emailing or ordering, so they aren't busy this time of year or anything.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/23/2013 6:54 AM

Danscomp is the worst to deal with via email. I've tried getting hold of them a few times when I've ordered from the US. Now I just browse their site and order from empire if I can't get it in Australia

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

12/23/2013 7:15 AM

I don't get why I would have to call them, it can't be that hard to read sickdude does it, this just goes to prove my point that danscomp sucks and will always suck and their rewards points thing is a scam to get people to buy from them

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/23/2013 7:32 AM

Best products and prices. Over email I can barely get them, but over phone it is perfect. And their rewards points don't suck, it is just another small bonus, you could just not have them at all ya know. Albes has ok selection and prices. Now if any of em carries kenda k-rad tires in 1.35 and 2.2 I'd love em.

|

12/23/2013 7:46 AM

ive never had a problem or known a friend wth a problem with dans

|

12/23/2013 8:11 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

I don't get why I would have to call them, it can't be that hard to read sickdude does it, this just goes to prove my point that danscomp sucks and will always suck and their rewards points thing is a scam to get people to buy from them

Its just all around easier to call and you get what you need faster, Danscomp customer service is pretty bad though, one guy called me a douche because I said he misunderstood my question Ha!

Albes always gets me where I need to be!

|

12/23/2013 9:39 AM

Yea i feel stupid for doing this experiment, should have know the rewards points were fake, I always go through albes I should call and cancel my order so they have to call ups and get what I ordered back

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/23/2013 9:53 AM

Umm so I replied to the email and sent dans like 20 pictures of the screen shot of my point not showing up and dans has won my respect im in shock how many points I have like I i idk what to even say

Where a administrator at cause this thread can get deleted

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/23/2013 11:00 AM

Yea i feel stupid for doing this experiment, should have know the rewards points were fake, I always go through albes I should call and cancel my order so they have to call ups and get what I ordered back

They aren't.

You are an idiot.

Chances are good if you tried to cancel as soon as it ships, they would tell you to just send it back when you get it, not call ups to have them reroute it mid-transit.

Every time I have ordered, I never had an issue.

I ordered parts at 330 on a tuesday, selected the cheapest shipping option expecting to see it around Friday, my parts were at my house before 11:30 AM the NEXT DAY.

I have and will continue to order from them.

You need to BE PATIENT with them. It is CHRISTMAS IN 2 DAYS. Chances are good they have a SHIT TON of kids doing exactly what you were doing. I bet they get THOUSANDS of emails a week from kids asking about everything. Having say, 20 people on staff to answer hundreds of calls and emails a day plus processing hundreds or thousands of orders sometimes means it takes a few days to get a response. Also keep in mind they may not respond on weekends. You cannot expect instant gratification for everything.

Damn kids.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/23/2013 11:07 AM

God damn itd be a pain in the ass to work in the bike industry or a mailorder shop, dealing with a bunch of pain in the ass bmx kids would piss me off , especially if I was making sweet fuck all working In a bike shop, id kill someone due to their lack of common sense

|

12/23/2013 11:14 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

They aren't.

You are an idiot.

Chances are good if you tried to cancel as soon as it ships, they would tell you to just send it back when you get it, not call ups to have them reroute it mid-transit.

Every time I have ordered, I never had an issue.

I ordered parts at 330 on a tuesday, selected the cheapest shipping option expecting to see it around Friday, my parts were at my house before 11:30 AM the NEXT DAY.

I have and will continue to order from them.

You need to BE PATIENT with them. It is CHRISTMAS IN 2 DAYS. Chances are good they have a SHIT TON of kids doing exactly what you were doing. I bet they get THOUSANDS of emails a week from kids asking about everything. Having say, 20 people on staff to answer hundreds of calls and emails a day plus processing hundreds or thousands of orders sometimes means it takes a few days to get a response. Also keep in mind they may not respond on weekends. You cannot expect instant gratification for everything.

Damn kids.

You're right man

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/23/2013 1:49 PM

They're great with my and my family. They treated my godfather great when he orders stuff for me , and he's 70 now. It took them 5 minutes on the phone to get the order in correctly with the right address (instead of MINE , it was sent to his). They were really good.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/23/2013 6:03 PM

Before you say their rewards system is a scam..
did you SIGN UP AND APPLY FOR DAN'S REWARDS? BEFORE you ordered? Then did you order $300+ worth of merchandise? If so, you should have $15 of rewards on your NEXT check out. Ive gotten rewards atleast 5 times.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx