Danscomp shipping question

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2014 10:51 AM

Photo

Hey guys so ordered from dans come last Sunday and as u see in the picture it says that my package will arrive on saturday 07/12/14. But I thought that u can't receive ur package on Saturday or Sunday.. So will my package come on Monday or tomorrow?? Sorry if this is stupid.. I'm just confused..
|

7/11/2014 11:00 AM

Ups delivers on saturday

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

7/11/2014 11:10 AM

UPS delivers 7 days a week, but Sundays are ONLY overnighted stuff.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/11/2014 11:17 AM

Wrong wrong wrong wrong^

They only deliver on Saturdays if you pay extra to do so, and i dont believe Dans even has that option on their website.
You oughta have it that monday if its saying Saturday, unless for some reason Dans paid extra for Saturday shipping, which would be weird.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

7/11/2014 11:30 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Wrong wrong wrong wrong^

They only deliver on Saturdays if you pay extra to do so, and i dont believe Dans even has that ...more

Ok so I'm most likly to get it on Monday then? Have dans come ever delivered packages on Saturdays before? Cause I ordered it around 1am on Monday

|

7/11/2014 11:31 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Ups delivers on saturday

So does that mean I can get my package tomorrow?

|

7/11/2014 11:43 AM

Ive never received anything UPS on a Saturday. Ive had it say "Out For Delivery" on Saturday, but it never showed up and later that night the status changed to "Waiting Departure at (my nearest UPS station)" (or something along those lines.) This has happened to me atleast 20 times.

On their website, it also says Saturday delivery is extra. UPS does ship things on Saturdays, but they dont deliver. Otherwise, they will move packages from station to station, they will take packages in, they will prepare packages for delivery/shipment, etc. etc. but they will not take your package to your doorstep unless you pay for them to.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

7/11/2014 12:06 PM

i have received packages from dans on a saturday several times and never paid extra. most the time i didnt even pay for shipping cus i used a promo code. the only time things have ever been delayed for me is if the package is small enough to fit in a mailbox cus then UPS transfers the package to the post office for them to deliver, which throws things off by a day.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

7/11/2014 12:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2014 12:16 PM

You guys are looking past how this is shipped....

UPS SUREPOST!

That means UPS hands the package off the USPS for final delivery.. Post Office has the package now!

Look under "Additional Info", 92612901002226571004061336 is your new tracking number and will be updated once UPS shows it has transferred the package to the local Post unit.

You should get your package tomorrow...Saturday.
BTW, UPS only delivers on Saturday for increased fee, so this is one bonus about Dans using SurePost, otherwise, Surepost ends up taking a day extra for delivery over standard ground.

|

7/11/2014 1:18 PM

dirtydog wrote:

UPS SUREPOST!

That means UPS hands the package off the USPS for final ...more

Thanks dude I really need ed the help smile

|

7/11/2014 1:28 PM

rideforfun123 wrote:

No prob bro. I know what it's like just waiting around wondering when the goodies will arrive.
I only order online and been doing it for 10yrs now.

|

7/11/2014 2:11 PM

dirtydog wrote:

UPS SUREPOST!

That means UPS hands the package off the USPS for final ...more

rideforfun123 wrote:

dirtydog wrote:

No prob bro. I know what it's like just waiting around wondering when the goodies will arrive.
I only order online and been ...more

Oh yea iPhoto

t updated again... Yea me too dude ever since my local bike shop closed I have to do everything online

|

7/11/2014 9:35 PM

I know this is late but I have to say it, UPS MIGHT give your package to your local postal service and they ship on Saturdays. My last package was shipped buy UPS all the way to Wellsburg (the town that I live in) and then the next day it was shipped by my local postal service. The package arrived at my local post office at 4:50pm the day before I go it.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)