Darryl Tocco 2014 Kink Video

Related:
Create New Tag

7/10/2014 3:55 PM

http://thecomeup.com/videos/darryl-tocco-2014-kink-video-2/

Great edit. Loved the Wheelmill clip. Wish I could have been there when he was.
|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/10/2014 5:04 PM

that uprail doe

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

7/10/2014 5:15 PM

LFFFTW.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/10/2014 6:42 PM

sketo wrote:

that uprail doe

He took a peg to the head on the one! God, that's gotta hurt!

|

YouTube

7/10/2014 6:55 PM

For some reason i get so excited when i see places i have ridden and i see pros ride them. I wish i could actually get people to get off their asses, stop being dicks, and drive me places that aren't the shithole of wellsburg or the pretty boring place of Weirton. I WANNA RIDE A BOWL DAMN IT.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/10/2014 7:00 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

For some reason i get so excited when i see places i have ridden and i see pros ride them. I wish i could actually get people to get off their asses, stop being dicks, and drive me places that aren't the shithole of wellsburg or the pretty boring place of Weirton. I WANNA RIDE A BOWL DAMN IT.

I miss Wheeling. sad

|

YouTube

7/10/2014 7:02 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

I miss Wheeling. sad

We are going to a city town council meeting and getting this park legalized. Either that or we find the lady that always calls and get the hoodrats of wheeling to find her and break her phone.

I miss ramp tramps XD

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/10/2014 7:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2014 7:50 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I know what you mean about the spot thing. There were some ledges at a train station toward the end of Sean Burns native section and I was like "holy shit, that's a 15 minute car ride from my house!"
Also anything Tocco puts out is fire

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim