Dartmoor BMX Products

Related:
Create New Tag

8/30/2013 11:47 PM

Has anybody used parts from Dartmoor?? Rims, Hubs, Cranks are they good from Dartmoor??

|

8/31/2013 4:38 AM

I've seen Topsey list them. Go check the "Pre Interbike" thread. I think that's where.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/31/2013 4:49 AM

I've heard of Dartmore but there more of an overseas brand. i also think they do stuff with dirt jumpers as well.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/31/2013 5:18 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

I've heard of Dartmore but there more of an overseas brand. i also think they do stuff with dirt jumpers as well.

yeah, theyre more of a mtb company doing bike products aswell. Think their thing was going cromo mtb frames, not sure what kind though and i ceebs going on their website, i need to get to work haha

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/31/2013 6:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2013 6:11 AM

Nope, Dartmoor is both bmx and mtb company from poland, here they sell way more bmx products than mtb. Their parts are rather park - dirt, they're designed to be light. Dart parts are shitty if they're cheap, but more expensive parts are pretty nice. Oh, and one thing more, don't buy their rims. A myth says that they sometimes creak when truing or lacing...

|

9/3/2013 5:44 AM

Just another off-the-shelf Taiwanese parts brand.

|

The No.1 BMX Product Website

http://themerged.com/

Check out the latest sneak peeks, prototypes and reviews on the newest products in BMX!

9/3/2013 8:37 AM

The Merged wrote:

Taiwanese make just as good of shit as everywhere else.......I don't see great Britian making bikes

|

9/3/2013 8:50 AM

The Merged wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

Taiwanese make just as good of shit as everywhere else.......I don't see great Britian making bikes

That was not a dig in Taiwan, I am very well aware that 99% of BMX products are manufactured in Taiwan and of the quality of the products made there. I was merely making the point that Dartmoor products are mostly "picked" out of a catalog and have their name stamped on them, with very little real innovation. Anyone who works in the bike industry will have seen the "Taiwanes Source Book" where you can see products from a huge list of vendors where you can simply have your own brand logo put on and pumped out of the door with very little design input.

|

The No.1 BMX Product Website

http://themerged.com/

Check out the latest sneak peeks, prototypes and reviews on the newest products in BMX!

9/21/2016 4:51 AM

I have dartmoor chunk two cranks, have been riding them for a while, They are pretty good.

|

Wake up, ride, have fun, repeat.

9/21/2016 5:12 AM

Valters wrote:

I have dartmoor chunk two cranks, have been riding them for a while, They are pretty good.

It's a 3 year old thread buddy, pretty sure they don't care anymore

|