Day Edit and Getting Together

Related:
Create New Tag

5/24/2015 3:36 PM

Yesterday, I went to two skateparks in PA. I went to Boyce skatepark and Imperial skatepark. I wanted to film something and when I got to the first park of the day, I thought, "We have been uploading a lot of Webisodes lately. Maybe I should make something else." So I did. I made this little edit just for fun. As you can probably tell after watching the video, I didn't want to make a super serious day edit. Here is the video: ">

The next thing I want to say is, if there is anyone in this area that goes to parks in PA or lives around there or whatever that wants to meet up and do something, we definitely should do that. I still have yet to ride with another Vital member but I would LOVE to do so. If you want to plan something for this summer, we can try to talk on here or you can message me on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram. All of my social media information is in my signature. If we got together, we could make a video or whatever. I just think it'd be sick to ride with some people on this forum.
|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/25/2015 1:01 PM

y

u

no

embed?

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

5/25/2015 1:03 PM

you look like a cartoon more than Stevie Churchill lel

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

5/25/2015 4:14 PM

cro tec wrote:

you look like a cartoon more than Stevie Churchill lel

I'm not really sure what you mean by that but okay!

I didn't embed the video because I was afraid that the Vital staff would see it and instantly move the thread to the video section and the thread isn't all about the video.

|

YouTube

5/25/2015 5:41 PM

Nice dude that was rad editing , once I get my liscense l wanna start filming for a web vid , right now just doing instagram clips and trying to get this daily shot thing going

|

5/25/2015 6:40 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Nice dude that was rad editing , once I get my liscense l wanna start filming for a web vid , right now just doing instagram ...more

Thanks, man.

You'll have to send me a link or post a link on here once you get the edit done. I'd love to see it and I'm all for that Daily Shot idea.

|

YouTube

6/6/2015 1:43 PM

Nice edit

|

6/6/2015 1:47 PM

Will watch it later. PA is a huge state but if you ever make it as far as philly there's good parks and obviously awesome street spots. I've been cruising around with flexte from vital and it's been awesome actually riding with someone else.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands